#5 Famous Musicians Who Died At 27
Wanna know how to spend your next paycheck? Feel like growing out your beard in a last ditch attempt to channel your inner hipster? Need to update your password? Or feel like binging on some Seinfeld? We’ve got all your answers in this week’s Pointless and Awesome things you need to know.
#1 How Celebrities Spent Their First Paycheck
We all remember our first sweet paycheck. No matter how small, or big, it represented endless possibilities and the chance to finally treat yourself. Here’s how some of the world’s most recognisable faces spent their first paycheck, via .
- Brad Pitt:“When I received my first paycheck from my now known day job, I spent it on a period Craftsman chair and Frank Lloyd Wright-wannabe lamp. With my second paycheck, I bought a stereo.”
- Jesse Metcalfe:Started a savings account and invested in baseball cards. “I always thought they would appreciate in value, and they still might.”
- Andrew Garfield:From gardening for his parents from age six to nine, “I bought comics and candies, I was a child after all.”
- Chris Pratt:Lived off his 0 paycheck from Cursed Part 3 for a whole year. Before the film he was living in a van in Maui.
- Jason Segal: “I think I bought a harmonica.”
#2 The Changing Trend Of Beards
New research announced last week revealed that a third of Aussie men believe the hipster craze is well and truly over. A third of men interviewed admit they shaved because their partner told them to, while 48% say their partners prefer it when their clean shaven. On a more sobering note, nearly 1 in 10 men admitted to using their partner or housemate’s leg razor on their face. Nice one.
Video: 5 FINAL Videos of People Before They DIED
Carbohydrate Information for Parsnips
Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
How to Prepare for Hurricane Florence if You Have Diabetes
Top 60 Best Sliding Interior Barn Door Ideas – Interior Designs
Life Advice from Craig Ferguson
Am I Bad Feminist If I Hate My Gray Hair
The One Factor That Might Be Sabotaging Your Booty Workouts
Our Favorite Meatloaf Recipe Belongs on Your Dinner Table Tonight
The Best, Worst, and Unexpected Looks From the VMA RedCarpet
15. Flight Attendant
7 Ways To Prevent Skin Cancer That Arent Sunscreen Or A Hat
Fitness Tips: How to Stay Positive While Injured
Sarah Jessica Parker is the New Face of JordacheJeans
What will happen to Hubble after it stops working