5 recipes for unforgettable sauces from Michelin chefs
Sauces are a separate culinary world. For example, the French believe that the sauce in the dish is the most important thing. Often the number of its ingredients passes for ten, or even twenty. They are so different: sauces to pasta, dressing sauces to salads, sauces to fish, to meat, to a bird - all can not be counted! But you can cook 🙂
1. Bechamel prescription by Gordon Ramsay
- Butter - 25 g
- Flour - 25 g
- Milk - 300 ml
- Grated cheddar cheese - 60 g
- Nutmeg - 1 pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Freshly ground pepper - to taste
1. To start, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add flour and mix until smooth. You should have a pasty mass.
2. Add a third of the milk and stir constantly until a thick mixture forms. Next, you need to pour in another third of the milk and beat whisk until a thick creamy mass is obtained.
3. Now add the remaining milk. Salt and pepper to taste. And do not hurt a pinch of nutmeg.Keep the sauce on the fire, stirring for about a minute, then add the cheddar cheese. Stir and remove from heat.
2. Mayonnaise prescription by Nathan Autlo
- Egg yolk - 1 pc.
- English mustard - 1 tsp.
- Lime (zest and juice) - 1 pc.
- Olive oil - 250 ml
- Salt - 1 pinch
1. Mix egg yolk, lime juice, zest and mustard in a bowl and beat for 1 minute.
2. Pour in a thin stream of oil, stirring continuously, until the mixture thickens.
3. Salt, transfer to a jar and put in a refrigerator before use.
3. Hollandaise Sally Abe Sauce
- Egg yolk - 3 pcs.
- Butter - 200 g
- White Wine Vinegar - 50 ml
- Shallots (thinly sliced) - ½ pcs.
- Black peppercorns - ½ tsp.
1. Put the oil in a saucepan and put on a very low heat. Do not heat oil too much! It is important.
2. Transfer the shallot, pepper and vinegar to a small saucepan and boil down the liquid by ¾. Strain through a sieve and set aside.
3. Mix the egg yolks, vinegar and salt in a metal bowl that should be placed over a large pot of boiling water, and whisk until the volume increases by half.
4.After this, remove from heat and slowly add clarified oil until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. If the sauce looks too thick, add some warm water.
4. Wine sauce recipe by Francis Atkins
- Red wine - 500 ml
- Shallots (finely diced) - 1 pc.
- Chicken broth - 275 ml
- Thick cream - 275 ml
1. Mix wine and shallots in a small saucepan. Put on the fire and cook on low heat until the liquid in the volume is reduced by half. Add the chicken broth and boil down the liquid until the sauce is thick enough to cover the back of the spoon.
2. Now add the cream and again reduce the liquid by half over low heat.
3. As soon as the sauce has a delicate texture, strain it through a sieve and keep in a saucepan until use. To taste the sauce can be seasoned with salt and pepper.
5. Galton Blackstone Tartar Tartar
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Lemon juice - 1 pc.
- White wine vinegar - 1 tbsp. l.
- Fine sugar - 1 pinch
- English mustard powder - 1 pinch
- Sea salt - to taste
- Black pepper - to taste
- Sunflower oil - 275 ml
- Shallots (peeled and finely chopped) - 1 pc.
- Gherkins - 6 pcs.
- Capers - 1 tbsp. l.
- Parsley - 2 tbsp. l.
- Fresh chopped tarragon - 1 tbsp. l.
- Fresh chopped chives - 1 tbsp. l.
1. Mix egg, lemon juice, white wine vinegar and sugar in a blender. Season with salt and pepper. Next, pour a thin stream of oil and stir until a homogeneous mass.
2. Transfer the sauce to the bowl and add chopped shallots, gherkins, capers, chopped herbs. Mix. Serve immediately or cover with foil and put in the refrigerator before serving.
Weather in Sochi in August 2016 according to weather forecasts. What is the usual August weather for Sochi
How many planets
What city flies
How to lose weight
What is justice?
Fashionable autumn and winter sweaters 2013-2014 year (12 photos)
Clock - Night Light