Bright and unusual dishes from chicken legs
Chicken legs - not the most popular product. But many in vain are skeptical of him, because of it, if desired, you can make a lot of interesting dishes.
Unusual and useful chicken legs
Although chicken legs are rarely used to make everyday meals, they are very helpful. The composition of this product includes protein, collagen, choline, zinc, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, selenium, manganese, sulfur, iron, vitamins E, group B, PP, K, C, A. The caloric value of 100 grams of chicken legs is about 215 kcal.
The advantage of this part of the chicken carcass is the following properties:
- Due to the high content of collagen, chicken legs can be deservedly considered beneficial for joints. And yet this unique substance is part of the skin tissue and is responsible for their elasticity and youth.
- Protein, which is also quite a lot in the product, firstly, is necessary for normal functioning and muscle recovery, and secondly, it is used by the human body as a building material for the formation of new cells.
- Chicken legs are very nutritious, so one portion of the dish prepared from them will give energy for several hours, relieve fatigue and satisfy hunger.
- Conducted research, during which it was proved that the regular use of chicken legs contributes to the normalization of blood pressure.
- The product strengthens hair, bones and nails.
Interesting fact: chicken paws are especially popular and in demand in the national Chinese cuisine, and in this country they are used to prepare a wide variety of savory and very exotic dishes.
Important: Doctors and nutritionists advise not to get involved in chicken legs and use them more often than once or twice a week, as the product is quite fat.
How can I cook chicken legs?
So, what to cook from chicken legs? We offer unusual and interesting recipes.
Recipe number 1
If you prefer exotic and savory dishes, try cooking Chinese-style chicken legs. For this you will need:
- 500 g chicken legs;
- 10 g of fresh ginger (or about a teaspoon of ground dry);
- three tbsp. l. soy sauce;
- st. l. rice vinegar (can be replaced with apple or wine);
- hl Sahara;
- three stars star anise;
- a pair of garlic teeth;
- some salt to taste;
- First, wash the chicken feet well and dry, remove the claws, remove excess skin.
- Pour water into a saucepan, immerse the legs in it and put them on fire. Boil such a product should be within twenty to thirty minutes. Water can be a little salt, but not much.
- Take out your paws and put them into a colander, so that the extra broth is stained.
- Pour the oil into the pan, heat it. Fry the feet until golden. And be prepared for the fact that they will "shoot", so it is better to move away from the plate.
- When the legs are browned, you can pour soy sauce and vinegar into the pan. Immediately add garlic, sugar and grated ginger and star anise. Salt is not added, as salinity is inherent in the sauce.
- Paws need to be put out a little under the lid, so that they soften even more. Then fry them for evaporation of excess liquid and caramelization.
An interesting fact: this dish is often called “Phoenix in tiger skin”, and the surface of the legs really resembles the skin of this animal due to its texture and browning under the influence of sugar and sauce.
Recipe number 2
Experienced housewives know that you can make a rich and rich aspic from chicken legs. Prepare these foods:
- kg of chicken legs;
- 600-700 g of other parts of the chicken carcass, for example, the legs or thighs;
- 1.5-2 liters of water;
- several peas of black pepper;
- dill greens;
- Bay leaf;
- Take the preparation of legs: they need to pour boiling water for a few minutes. In this case, the skin will lag behind and will be easier to remove, like bird claws. Next, remove the product, cool it a little and clean it of everything superfluous.
- Immerse all the legs and other parts of the chicken carcass in a rather voluminous saucepan, cover with water. After boiling reduce the heat and cook the broth for about two and a half or three hours. After about an hour from the start of preparation, immerse the peeled onion and a clean carrot in a pan. You do not need to grind vegetables.
- All the products get out, and put the spices in the broth, cook it for about five minutes.
- When the paws and meat are cooled, separate the pulp from the bones and chop.
- Prepare one large flat container or several portions. Put chopped fresh herbs on the bottom.To decorate and give brightness, you can cut boiled carrots taken out of the broth into circles or curly pieces and also put it. Then spread the meat and broth the broth.
- Send containers to the refrigerator overnight to make the jelly completely frozen.
Recipe number 3
Their chicken legs can cook an interesting dish with a sweet-spicy savory sauce. Here's what you need for this:
- 900-1000 g chicken legs;
- two or three tablespoons of natural honey;
- three tbsp. l. vegetable oil;
- five st. l. soy sauce;
- st. l. finished mustard;
- some salt.
- Chicken legs should be thoroughly washed, immersed in a saucepan with water and, lightly salted, cook for about five minutes. From the cooled paws, you can remove the claws and the skin (not necessarily, some like it, especially in a crispy form).
- Next, make the marinade pouring, mixing mustard with butter (leave a little for the next steps) and soy sauce. Immerse the legs in this mixture and leave it for half an hour.
- Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, soak it a little with oil so that nothing burns. Lay out the pickled paws and pour the remaining pouring.
- Send the pan to the oven heated to 180 degrees for half an hour.
Recipe number 4
Smelly and tasty get paw soup. You need:
- 550-600 g of paws;
- onion head;
- a pinch of ground pepper;
- 800 ml of water;
- a little bit of vegetable oil.
- After washing and cleaning, the feet should be thoroughly dried and fried in oil until golden, together with peeled and chopped onions.
- Pour water into the pan, place the legs with onions and oil in it, boil for twenty-thirty minutes after boiling.
- Almost at the very end, add oregano, chopped dill, salt with pepper. In just a minute you can turn off the fire
- Simple but delicious soup ready!
As you can see, from inexpensive chicken legs you can make a lot of interesting dishes.
Actors refuse to work with Woody Allen because of sexual harassment charges
When to cut hair
Where is Dzerzhinsk
Knitted split swimsuit in shades of green
How to sell or buy property in Kiev
Missionary pose in sex photo
How to create an unusual kitchen design