Feijoa blanks for the winter, the best recipes with photos
If you care about strengthening immunity and the health of your loved ones, then, most likely, you are engaged in home preservation for the winter. Delicious jams of berries and fruits, fragrant compotes and confitures are not only the favorite delicacies of adults and children, but also valuable sources of vitamins in the winter. We offer you to replenish your piggy bank of proven preservation recipes with a couple of new options for blanks with photos. These recipes are simple and very, very tasty. And they are prepared from feijoa - an exotic healthy fruit, rich in potassium, magnesium, iodine and vitamin C. You can find it on the shelves in late autumn. Feijoa resembles an unripe walnut with thick green peel. The fruit smells amazingly like strawberries and kiwi at the same time, so it produces very fragrant preparations for the winter.
Recipe for 5-minute feijoa jam for the winter
- Feijoa - 1 kg
- sugar - 700 gr
- water - 200 ml
- Feijoa wash and be sure to cut dry inflorescences. Along with the peel, skip 2 times through a meat grinder or grind in a blender.
- Pour water into the pan, add sugar. Stir until syrup forms.
- Add feijoa puree to the syrup, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes, stirring and removing the foam.
- Pre-pack the jam in sterilized jars and close. Banks to turn, wrap in a blanket and let stand in this position for a day.
The best recipe for feijoa compote with ginger
- Feijoa - 0.5 kg
- sugar - 250 g
- water - 2 l
- ginger - 1 pc
- citric acid - 0.25 tsp.
- Feijoa berries wash well, be sure to cut dry inflorescences.
- Sterilize cans for compote. Fill the tank with about 1/3 of the feijoa.
- Pour the feijoa with boiling water and leave for 1–1.5 hours.
- After the water has infused and cooled, it needs to be drained into a saucepan and add sugar.
- Boil syrup need 35-40 minutes.
- A couple of minutes before the end of cooking, citric acid and ginger, previously cleaned and grated, are added to the syrup.
- At the end of cooking, the syrup is poured back into the feijoa jars and closed with caps.
How to glue carbon film
How to recognize a vampire
How to cure a face
How to introduce baby food
What are Pillboxes
What to give a beloved man
How to cook the horns