How do enterosorbents work?
Since ancient times, people paying due attention to their health have used various body cleansers. For example, the inhabitants of the Stone Age used natural enterosorbents for this, such as charcoal and ash.
What it is?
An enterosorbent is a substance that absorbs toxins and neutralizes poisons in the stomach, intestines of a person, and then removes them from the body by emptying the rectum. No wonder the name consists of two Latin words denoting: "sorbens" - absorb, absorb, and "entero" - the gastrointestinal tract (place of action).
Due to the pollution of the environment, the presence of harmful components in products and other adverse factors, sorption substances have found wide application in everyday life and are quite popular. Even a special science was created - enterosorption.
- Natural, for example, charcoal;
- created in scientific laboratories, namely ion-exchange material - a sorbent of new technologies.
It should be noted that many natural sorbents are contained in food. These include pectins, cellulose, a by-product of the milling industry, called bran, alginic acids - seaweed polysaccharides.
Main sorbents and their characteristics
We present to your attention a list of the main enterosorbent preparations that are most in demand among the population:
"Activated carbon". This drug is the most popular and affordable. It can be bought at any pharmacy or store.
Effectively helps with various types of poisoning, namely:
- alkaloids (drugs, poisons);
- industrial poisons;
- poisons household.
Its effect extends to a number of diseases, such as:
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- chronic viral hepatitis;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- skin diseases;
- bronchial asthma.
Disadvantages of using activated carbon:
- does not destroy the pathogenic flora of the intestinal tract, which is inferior to the preparations of a new generation;
- prolonged use of the drug causes irritation or damage to the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.Although pathogenic intestinal flora, it does not destroy.
"Enterosgel"has a more pronounced therapeutic effect than activated carbon, namely:
- effectively neutralizes any toxins;
- destroys allergenic, pathogenic and viral microbes and removes them from the body;
- restores tissue and mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
"Enterosgel" is completely harmless to the human body, even with its long-term use does not destroy the beneficial microflora and trace elements of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract.
Its effect is also effective in violation of the intestinal microflora imbalance: it eliminates dysbacteriosis, protecting the mucosa from the effects of microbes, including pathogenic. Perfectly copes with alcohol intoxication of the body.
This drug has been used in the fight against the aesthetic problem of the skin, for example, with acne.
"Smecta"- an excellent drug that treats pathological diseases in adults and children:
- gastrointestinal tract diseases;
- intestinal infection with diarrhea, vomiting and fever.
Moreover, the remedy is often taken on the road in order to apply in the case of diarrhea, which may occur to travelers due to climate change.
Smekta is indispensable in the removal of alcoholic toxins, the restoration of the mucous membrane, the protection of the digestive organs from harmful components, as well as from other symptoms of a hangover.
This sorbent is absolutely harmless, therefore it is recommended for use even by newborns. Restriction only in the course of treatment - no more than one week.
Contraindications: intestinal obstruction and idiosyncrasy to the components that make up Smekta.
Polysorb- German drug company "EvonikDegussa AG", which is used as an independent and auxiliary enterosorbent drug.
Once in the human body, it immediately acts by binding toxic substances, increasing immunity, reducing the side effects of chemotherapy, enhancing the effectiveness of anticancer drugs.
"Lignin"- a natural sorbent, which is obtained from coniferous trees. This drug has a wide range of effects, so it is used in the treatment of:
- allergic reaction;
- housing infections;
- acute infectious diseases of the liver;
- renal failure;
- purulent wounds;
- inflammation of the skin;
- hypertensive disease.
- lesions of the gastrointestinal mucosa;
- stomach ulcer;
- gastritis (erosive and / or anacid).
Which products are included?
Many experts recommend not to use medicinal sorption preparations, but to introduce into the diet products containing enterosorbents. These include:
- algae, sugar beet, fruit cake and fruit, which include pectin, which reduces cholesterol in the human body, reduces the level of radionuclides and salts of heavy metals;
- bran is effective due to the content in them of vitamins of group B, as well as coarse dietary fiber;
- all vegetables, fruits, legumes, whole grains, in which there is fiber.
And in conclusion, the advice: you need to use enterosorbent in moderation, after consulting with your doctor, because not only toxic, but also useful components are excreted from the body under the influence of a substance.
Legendary recipe: delicious Kiev chicken
How to make a pedigree
How to open the keyboard
How to make an infinite potion in Minecraft
Words that cannot be spoken in the royal family have become known
Why give roses