How many chinchillas live?
Chinchillas are known for their fur. Fur chinchilla has the highest density in the world. Fur chinchillas are so dense that no parasites can live in it. It is not surprising that the owners of such a unique, delicate wool became popular as pets.
Chinchillas also differ in life expectancy. Their smaller rodent relatives do not live as much as chinchillas. Chinchillas in nature live up to 20 years. How many years chinchillas live in captivity - depends on their owners. With decent maintenance and attentive care, a chinchilla lives in captivity for 15-18 years. The animal is very whimsical, and the life expectancy depends not only on the forces applied by the owner, but also on the geographical location. The farther a chinchilla lives from its native latitudes, the farther north it lives - the less it lives.
To ensure decent conditions for your pet, you must follow some rules:
- Optimum temperature condition: from 18 to 20 degrees of heat.25 degrees is already a critical temperature, and at a temperature of 30-32 degrees a chinchilla can die from heat stroke.
- Protect the animal from drafts, otherwise it will get sick and die. At the same time it is necessary to provide it with fresh air.
- Chinchillas are nocturnal animals. During the day they need peace and quiet. Chinchillas are very shy animals. Loud sounds can scare your pet and he will die of fear (seriously).
- A chinchilla needs special bathing sand that you can purchase at the pet store.
- In addition to granulated feed and hay, chinchilla needs: special salt wheels, vitamins, twigs for grinding teeth, various delicacies, and very clean, always fresh water.
Missionary pose in sex photo
Riddle for the speed of three sons and wealth: who will receive an award
How to cook beets
Car Rentals in Greece
How to make a herbarium with a child