How to brew ginger root?
Most of us perceive ginger as an oriental spice, but this plant is also one of the most popular medicines in traditional medicine. Ginger has unique beneficial properties, tea from ginger root is recommended to be used for hypertension, problems with the gastrointestinal tract and urolithiasis. Read more about the beneficial properties of ginger in the article What is ginger useful for.
This article will tell you how to brew ginger root.
Recipe of indian shamans
To make ginger tea using this recipe you need:
- Take ginger root with a length of 4-5 centimeters, peel it and finely chop.
- Boil a liter of water and add a small pinch of black pepper.
- Add ginger to the water and boil the mixture for another 10 minutes.
- Strain and cool slightly the mixture, add lemon and sugar to taste.
- All! Now enjoy a delicious and healthy drink!
Brew in a thermos
If you correctly brew ginger in a thermos, you can get an extremely useful drink that will keep a lot of vitamins:
- We heat a liter of water to 50-60 degrees, pour it into a thermos.
- Add 10-50 grams of ginger (the amount depends on the desired strength).
- Close the thermos and insist drink 3-4 hours. If you want to get a bitter brew insist longer.
Ginger brewed in a thermos, as we have said above, will retain more vitamins, because we have not boiled it, but know that you will not be able to get such a bright taste as in the previous recipe. However, if the therapeutic effect is more important for you than the taste, it is not so important.
There is a recipe for brewing ginger, which allows you to get not only extremely tasty drink, but also to multiply its beneficial properties:
- Boil water and pour it into a mug.
- Add a tablespoon of chopped ginger root and the same juice of lemon or orange (you can use half a spoonful of both), and also a teaspoon of honey. Thoroughly mix the mixture, cool a little and you can drink!
The drink turns out very saturated, perfectly tones, gives vivacity and strength.
In addition to the above recipes, you can brew ginger and as usual tea - chop the ginger root in the teapot (the amount depends on the size of the teapot, approximate calculation - 3 centimeters of root per 0.5 liters), pour boiling water and wait 10-15 minutes. Add honey, lemon, sugar to taste and drink.
What to do if does not get up
How to connect tumanki
Who is He
Figure knife from a nail
DIY ant yourself