Watch the video
A beautiful body requires muscle development. They need to be developed throughout the body, as a beautiful person is a harmonious person. Today, we will see how you can develop your back muscles. So:
How to build back muscles?
The first tip that works exactly is to go to the gym for the trainer. Professionals will help you develop your back muscles quickly and, most importantly, correctly. Independent work without the guidance of a trainer can lead to health problems. The back is a very important part of our body, so you need to take seriously the development of muscles in this section.
Let us turn to the main exercises that will help us develop the muscles of the back. Here they are:
Tightening wide grip
- Climb the crossbar and hang on it. The arms are slightly wider than the width of the shoulders.
- Feed your chest forward. Legs must be crossed (ankles only).
- Direct your head to the crossbar.
- Pull down the shoulder blades and pull up on your arms to build your back muscles.
- Your task is to touch the horizontal bar with the upper part of the chest.
- You need to return immediately and without pause.
- Repeat the exercise several times and in several approaches.
- The horizontal bar should touch the chest in the area of the clavicles or below.
Thrust dumbbells in the slope
- You will need a gym bench and a dumbbell of light weight.
- Place your left palm and left knee on the bench.
- Take the dumbbell in your right hand.
- Straighten your back and bend a little.
- Bring down the shoulder blades, while tightening the dumbbell.
- Hold up at the top.
- Return to the starting position.
- Repeat the exercise several times and in several approaches to build up the muscles of the back.
- Dumbbell must be pulled to the belt, but not to the chest and not to the middle of the abdomen.
Thrust rod in the slope
- Take the barbell wider than if you took it in the prone position.
- Take the pelvis back.
- Bend forward so that the crossbar of the bar is in the middle of the shin.
- Pull the barbell and touch the bottom of the belly bar.
- Gently return to the starting position without any pauses.
- To ease the load on your arms and back, your knees should be kept slightly bent.
Thrust block wide grip in the sitting position
- Sit on the simulator conveniently.
- Bend your legs slightly and put them on a support in order to build up your back muscles.
- Take the handle of the simulator.
- Bend your back and raise your head.
- Bring down the shoulder blades, tightening the handle of the simulator to the middle of the abdomen.
- Pause and return to the starting position.
- When performing the exercise, it is important not to round the back and not to lower the head neither down nor back.
- Lie on your stomach fitball, arms crossed.
- Legs must be straight.
- Go down as long as the flexibility of the loins allows.
- Return to the starting position.
- Keep balance during exercise.
- If the exercise is difficult to perform, you can fix the legs under the support.
- The top point of the exercise is to create a straight line from the neck to the heels of the legs. It is necessary to build up the muscles of the back.
Thrust block narrow grip in a sitting position
- We will need a narrow arm of the simulator for this exercise.
- Take hold of her.
- Bend your legs slightly and lean them on the support.
- Begin to strongly reduce the shoulder blades and pull the handle to the stomach.
- Gently return to the starting position and repeat the exercise the necessary number of times in several approaches.
- When you return to the starting position, it is recommended to move the shoulder blades to the side, slightly rounding the middle of the back.
Vertical thrust to the chest
- We need a vertical thrust trainer to build back muscles.
- Grasp the crossbar where it is bent.
- Bring your chest forward.
- Feed your shoulders up.
- Straining the muscles of the back, you need to lower the entire shoulder girdle down.
- Now you need to bend your elbows and pull the crossbar to the collarbone.
- Gently return to the starting position.
- Do not jerk in any case.
These were the basic exercises that will help develop the back muscles. The main thing to remember is that you must take into account your health. In order to develop the muscles of the back, you need a healthy and strong back without damage and birth defects or complications.
How is nectarine useful?
How do IVF
How to get rid of corns
How to check the liver
How to remove the stomach and sides of women and men at home in the short term after 30, 40, 50 years, as well as after childbirth and caesarean section - diet and exercise