How to cut flounder?
Flounder is a very tasty and lean fish, rich in vitamins. Such fish can be used to prepare a wide variety of dishes, including fried ones. But before that, the flounder must be butchered.
Consider how to do it correctly.
Flounder: step by step description
To cut flounder for frying, baking or boiling, follow this instruction:
- Rinse the fish thoroughly under water, dry it on a paper towel, put it on a cutting board, cut off the fins first, and then the tail.
- Cut the flatfish belly and pull out the intestines, and then rinse it thoroughly under running water.
- Carefully cut off the fish's head.
- Make an incision in the center of the flounder right to the bone and carefully cut the fillets. Do the same with the other side of the carcass. In total, you should have four slices of fillet and one ridge.
- From the cut fish, you can optionally remove the skin. To do this, pry it with a knife, and then pull it, and it will easily separate from the fillet.However, the flounder skin is also very tasty, so it is better to leave it all the same.
From the resulting pieces, you can immediately cook a variety of dishes. You can bake the flounder with vegetables or under your favorite sauce, fry in a griddle with spices, make meatballs or another tasty dish.
What is restyling
How to fry pink salmon
How to sew sequins