How to clean the cache in Opera?
Opera browser is one of the most popular browsers today. However, sometimes there are difficulties in working with him. One of the most common problems encountered by users is deleting the history and clearing the cache in the browser. Talk about how to clean the Opera browser cache.
How to clear the cache in Opera 12 and earlier versions
- Open the "Settings" tab.
- Choose the subtitle "Advanced".
- Click on the left of the panel on the line "History".
- Near the line "Disk Cache" there is a button "Clear".
- If you tick the "Clear on exit" field, the cache will be automatically cleared every time the browser is closed.
How to clean the cache in Opera later versions
- Open the "Settings".
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Open the subtitle "Privacy".
- Click the button "Clear history of visits".
- In the new window, tick the box next to "Clear cache".
We hope our tips will help you to clear the cache in your browser Opera.
How to make VKontakte status
How to water tomatoes
What does herpes look like
Could you tell me, please, what is famous for the Duomo Cathedral in Milan? How is it unique and, in general, what is known about it?
Professions pictures for kids