How to cook a burrito?
Watch the video
Burrito is a Mexican dish, is a tortilla - tortilla, which is wrapped in a variety of stuffing, traditionally beans with meat sauce. There are a lot of recipes for how to cook a burrito, but the cooking method is always identical, only the filling changes.
For burritos, wheat or corn tortillas called tortilla are necessary. They can be purchased at the store or cook yourself. This will require:
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1-1,2 glasses of boiled water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt, add melted butter to them. Stir to the state of crumbs.
- Add hot water to the flour in small portions and knead the soft elastic dough.
- Roll balls of about the size of a chicken egg out of dough. Put them on the board, cover with a towel and let rise for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll the balls into thin cakes.
- Fry the tortillas in the pan without oil on both sides, 30-60 seconds is enough.
The main components for the burrito filling:
- Canned or boiled beans.Before cooking the beans, it is best to soak overnight in water.
- sweet paprika (if you want a spicy dish, you can substitute paprika)
- tomato paste
- salt and spices to taste
- var. butter for roasting
- Fry meat in a pan until cooked.
- Vegetables cut, finely or thin strips.
- Add the vegetables to the meat and continue to fry until they are soft.
- Pour the vegetables and meat with tomato paste, put spices, salt, chopped garlic. Stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for about 3-5 minutes.
The filling is ready, now it needs to be wrapped in cakes - and the burrito will be ready. If desired, add fresh vegetables and cheese. We wrap a burrito like a shawarma.
How to meet guests
G-Stock Studio: the office you want to live in
What were the first states
How to sharpen knives
Salted cucumbers: the most delicious recipes
How to become an observer