How to cook moss mushroom at home
Home-made boletus can be done in different ways - fry, boil or pickle for the winter. These mushrooms are not inferior to white in taste and useful properties.
Mojoviki add to soup or fry with potatoes. The only negative is that they blacken strongly when frying, if you do not add a teaspoon of vinegar to the broth.
Is it possible to eat bovine?
The moss is a class of edible mushrooms. During cooking, used leg and cap. The structure includes:
- Various enzymes.
- Essential oils.
However, the flywheel has contraindications. People with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract is strictly forbidden to use them. In addition, the flywheel hat is very similar to the hat of the panther mushroom. When picking, pay attention to the back side of the fungus, it is tubular in it, and in a mushroom - lamellar.
It is not recommended to use boletus and people with chronic diseases of the liver and stomach. It is not necessary to eat mosquitoes collected near factories and enterprises, as they accumulate harmful substances.
How to Marinate Boletus for the Winter
Moss mushrooms of fragrant odor will easily be sent to the atmosphere of the wilderness and will give the opportunity to experience the most wonderful taste A few hours after collection, they become unsuitable for consumption, so prepare them immediately.
- Mokhovikov - 1 kg.
- Spices - salt, cloves, bay leaf, pepper.
- Vinegar - 1 tablespoon.
- Rinse the mushrooms in warm water, put into a bowl and pour boiling water, then pour into a saucepan.
- A marinade is cooked in a separate pan. Pour water and wait until it boils, and then pour spices.
- Marinade pour into a saucepan with boletus and cook for about 40 minutes. Periodically remove the formed foam.
- Five minutes before the readiness to add a tablespoon of vinegar.
It remains to remove the mushrooms from the stove, pour them into sterilized jars and firmly close the lids.
The best way to cook Mokhovikov
There are many recipes, but one of them has an unusual and spicy taste.
- Mokhovikov - 500 grams.
- Honey - 2 tablespoons.
- Mustard - 2 tablespoons.
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves.
- Greens (parsley, dill)
- Vinegar - 2 tablespoons.
- Wash the mushrooms and leave to dry. After drying cut. If the size is small, it is enough to separate the cap from the leg.
- Crush the garlic, cut the greens and mix with honey, mustard and vinegar.
- Spread the prepared sauce on the cans at the very bottom, and place mushrooms on top. Cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Put the contents of the cans on the pan and simmer for about forty minutes.
This is where the cooking ends. It will turn out a great dish with mokhovikami to garnish for meat.
Consider useful tips that will help in cooking and will warn about possible side effects when mushrooms are misused.
- Rinse out the reusors several times. It is best to leave them for 30 minutes in cold water with salt, this will help get rid of dirt and worms.
- Raw mushrooms float, and ready to lie on the bottom.
- Always cut the bottom of the foot.
- Salted mushrooms should not be stored in a warm or cold place, otherwise they will darken.
- If you want to preserve the forest scent, carefully close the lids.
- To marinade remained transparent and bright, constantly remove the foam.
Follow the listed tips and you can enjoy great taste without fear for your health.
Now we will get acquainted with the main signs on which it is possible to recognize a mushroom moss:
- There are many species, but more often there are fungi of yellow, green and gray color.
- The cap is rather dry, but during wet weather it becomes tacky.
- There are villus on the cap.
- Leg smooth or wrinkled.
- The reverse side of the cap is tubular.
Do not forget how to properly collect boletus, as the similarity with the fly agaric can lead to irreparable outcome. Observe processing rules and try to eat mushrooms in moderation. Bon Appetit!
Why member of the curve
Lamp from the Book Opened Book
How many people can be registered
What is a political system
What material to choose the countertop
Why language tongue
How to name a club