How to cook pork chops in the oven
Pork chops are a popular and very tasty dish. It is easy to cook, and the appearance is quite suitable for a simple dinner, and for the holiday table. The easiest way to cook at home is to bake in the oven when less oil is used, which will affect the calorie content of the finished dish.
Preparation for cooking
When baking, they usually use loin or pork neck. As the meat from these places is tender, the dish turns out to be soft, juicy and tasty.
The cooking technique allows the use of a variety of options, so equally delicious will get a treat in a skillet and baked in the oven.
If you are a novice cook, before cooking a chop it is better to familiarize yourself not only with the recipe, but also with a photo of the finished dish in order to cook it correctly and serve it nicely to the table.
If you want to get juicy and tender meat, use some tricks.
- Pork should be fresh, also chilled, but not frozen.
- For a festive dinner, it's better to take a loin on a bone, so the dish will look more refined.
- For the sauce you need to use harmoniously combined with pork products: honey, cheese, white wine, mustard, etc.
- Beating the meat, cover it with cling film, and before that you can sprinkle it with water and cut the fat layer.
- To make the meat more tender, at the end add white dry wine to the container with it and put out the chops for a while.
In 100 grams of pork chop contains about 301 kcal, while the fat content is 58%, and the protein 39%.
If the meat has practically no fat, and a minimum of oil is used, the caloric content will be 251 kcal. It can be calculated that in one standard portion about 470 kcal, therefore, losing weight such a dish is not desirable.
Classic pork chops with cheese and tomatoes
This recipe is good for a festive or casual dinner. Serve ready chops can be garnished or with vegetables. The meat will be juicy and with an original flavor.
- 0.5 kg of pork pulp;
- 2 pcs. Luke;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- 4 tomatoes;
- a few cloves of garlic;
- mayonnaise no more than 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt, pepper, greens - to taste;
- 2 tbsp. a mustard spoon, better French;
- oil for lubricating the mold.
- Collect all the ingredients. Meat divided into pieces of medium size and repel. Shape the oil with oil and put pork there. Garlic grind, cheese grate, greens rinse and chop.
- Mix cheese, greens, garlic, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper in a separate container, mix until smooth.
- Chop the onion in half rings and lay down on a layer of meat.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices and cover the onions, pour over all the previously mixed cheese sauce.
- The form is sealed with foil and sent to the oven, preheated to 220 degrees, for 60 minutes.
Spread the finished dish in portions, add a side dish and serve.
Juicy and tasty chops with mushrooms
Any mushrooms can be used for cooking, but if it is forest, they must first be heat treated. They need to be dipped in water and cook for half an hour. If you take oyster mushrooms or champignons, then no preliminary training is required.
- 300 g of pork;
- 100g of cheese;
- 100 g of mushrooms;
- 6 tbsp. spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream;
- salt, pepper, spices;
- some butter.
- Meat cut into 3 steaks, cover each with cling film and repel. Mushrooms cut into plates, boiled forest varieties can be chopped finely. Onions chop. Cheese grate.
- Put pork on a greased baking sheet, spread with mayonnaise or sour cream on top, season with spices. After that, put onions and mushrooms. Put everything in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Then add the cheese and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Prepare the dish on a platter or portions with garnish.
Recipe with potatoes and onions
In this recipe, proper preliminary preparation of products is important. To keep the potatoes dry or raw, it must first be boiled until half cooked. Cut the neck or loin into portions, beat off and soak in a marinade of spices, mustard and lemon juice, and then fry a little in a frying pan.
- 350 grams of meat;
- 5 potatoes;
- 1 carrot;
- 1 tbsp. a mustard spoon;
- salt pepper;
- 1 tsp. oregano, basil and paprika;
- vegetable oil.
- We divide meat into portions, we beat back. Each steak is greased with mustard and seasoned with pepper and salt.You can sprinkle with lemon juice. After that let's marinate for 20 minutes.
- Vegetables are cleaned, cut into circles. Onion finely shred. Potatoes and carrots cook until half cooked, about 6-8 minutes.
- In a frying pan, roast a little pork from both sides, then remove it, and add the onion to the frying pan and continue to fry for about 3 minutes.
- Onion from the frying pan along with the fat is poured into boiled vegetables and mixed a little.
- In a greased form lay out steaks and vegetables on top. We remove for 20 minutes in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees.
Serve with greens or pickled vegetables.
Pork, chop with pineapple
- pork - 400 g;
- onions - 2 pcs .;
- canned pineapples - 200 g;
- mayonnaise - 250 ml;
- salt - to taste;
- pepper - pinch;
- oil for lubrication.
- Cut canned pineapple rings into cubes.
- Cheese grate.
- Peeled onion cut into half rings.
- Fresh meat to clean in the freezer for 2 hours, after which cut into portions.
- Steak off on both sides, season with salt and pepper.
- Put pieces on a baking sheet, brush with mayonnaise, put onion and pineapple cubes on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and put into the oven for 15 minutes, the temperature should be 180 degrees.
The ideal side dish will be baked potatoes or vegetable salad.
Chops on the bone
- Meat for chops on the bone shallow incise. Then rub with salt, herbs, garlic, mayonnaise or sauce. Leave for 20 minutes.
- After that, roll in breadcrumbs and beaten egg, and then fry on both sides in a skillet until golden brown.
- Then put in the form and bake for 20 minutes.
In order not to lose juiciness, you can sprinkle cheese on top 5 minutes before the end.
Chops in the oven "in French"
- 3 onions;
- a small jar of mayonnaise;
- 400 grams of cheese;
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 3 tomatoes;
- spices at will;
- vegetable oil.
- Meat cut into portions across the fibers, beat, season with spices and let it brew for half an hour.
- Cut the onion into rings, cut the tomatoes into slices, rub the cheese on a grater.
- Baking pans with foil and fold the meat, onion and tomatoes on top. Make a mayonnaise net and sprinkle with cheese.
- We place in the oven with a temperature of 200 degrees for half an hour.
- The finished dish is served with vegetables or boiled pasta.
- For preparation it is better to take a fresh thigh, neck, scapula. The color should be light pink, with a small layer of fat.
- Cut better across the fibers, the thickness of the finished steaks should not exceed 1.5 cm.
- Before frying the meat ingredient, rinse and dry to speed up the cooking process, while maintaining the juiciness.
- For frying, use the minimum amount of oil, while the oven must be heated to the desired temperature.
Pork chops are a satisfying and tasty dish, which is easy and simple to cook. By adding to the marinades of various ingredients, you can get the final product of any taste - from sweet, to spicy-bitter. The choice is yours!
What is dangerous pancreatitis
How to cook green beans
Why member of the curve
Are there vampires
How to make a shirt
Question about clothing site