How to cook pork liver - 5 step-by-step recipes
For a change in the home menu, sometimes by-products are used, including pork liver. Pies, pies, casseroles and pancakes are made from it. Pork liver is a low-calorie product, which contains a lot of calcium, phosphorus, iron and iodine, a whole group of vitamins.
- Liver - 500 g
- Onions - 1 pc.
- Mayonnaise - 4 tbsp. spoons.
- Carrots - 1 pc.
- Sunflower oil, salt, water.
- Soak the liver in cold water. Two hours is enough. After removing the veinlets, cut into blocks.
- Wash carrots thoroughly, peel, skip through a grater. Onion cut into half rings.
- Put a deep frying pan on the stove, pour a little oil, fry the chopped vegetables until half cooked.
- Add by-product to the roasted vegetables, mix and fry. Content is stirring occasionally.
- After two or three minutes the color will change. This means that it is time to send mayonnaise and hot water to the pan.Water must cover the ingredients.
- It remains to cover, reduce the fire and extinguish the third hour. At the end a little salt.
Strongly fry the product is not worth it, otherwise get a dry and tough dish. If you do not like mayonnaise, take fresh sour cream.
I do not recommend adding spices, as this will spoil the flavor. Serve better with rice, buckwheat or pasta.
How to cook in a slow cooker
With the help of the slow cooker, you can easily and quickly cook tasty and healthy dishes. I will share the classic way, which is as simple as possible, but allows you to cook a culinary masterpiece.
- Liver - 1 kg.
- Onion - 200 g
- Vegetable oil.
- Pepper, salt, laurel.
- From the liver, cut off the film, remove the wires and veins. Remember, a hard film with large ducts suggests that the ingredient is old.
- After cleaning soak in milk. In two hours, the bitterness will go away, the fibers will soften.
- Then cut into equal pieces for even roasting.
- Middle bulb clean and grind. Cut into cubes or half rings.
- In a bowl multivarki pour a little oil and warm up, activating the baking mode.Then send chopped onion and sauté for about three minutes.
- After this time, lay out the liver, sprinkle with bay leaf, oregano. All mix well, close the lid, activate decide the quenching, prepare a quarter of an hour.
- When the timer signal sounds, add salt, mix gently again and leave for 10 minutes under the lid closed. To switch on the device it is not necessary, the dish will reach independently.
- Serve with sour cream and greens.
Method of cooking in the oven
Pork liver is cooked in the oven very quickly, and the recipe, which I will share, cannot be called complicated. The potato is suitable for garnishing, which is baked together with the main ingredient. Serve the finished dish with fresh vegetables.
The number of ingredients is calculated for four servings. If you want variety, expand the garnish. To do this, take one carrot, a few tomatoes and two pieces of bell pepper.
- The liver is 600 g.
- Potatoes - 4 pcs.
- Bow - 1 head.
- Garlic - 4 slices.
- Pepper, salt.
- Before cooking, soak the liver in water for half an hour. After the pulp dry thoroughly, remove the film.
- Cut into large pieces, salt and pepper. I do not use spices. If you wish, take a little oregano and black pepper. Just do not overdo it, otherwise spoil the taste.
- Peel and slice the potatoes into thin slices, salt in advance. You can add some spices and herbs that are used to make baked potatoes.
- There is no sense in taking an additional sauce, the dish will turn juicy. At the end you can add a little sour cream.
- Vegetables recommend cutting into large pieces. To add flavor, wet them with vinegar. Garlic is needed only to give a refined flavor, so it is not necessary to grind it.
- Put potatoes, vegetables, onions with garlic and by-product on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes at 200 degrees. A few minutes before being ready to sprinkle with grated cheese.
When you recreate this fragrant treat at home, be sure to decorate it with fresh greens. Roast pork liver combined with red wine or light beer. If you lead a healthy lifestyle, enjoy the taste without alcohol.
Soft and juicy liver in a pan
Each housewife has her own approach to cooking fresh pork liver in a pan. Consequently, there are many recipes. Fried in my way, it turns out delicious, tender, juicy and very soft.
- Liver - 1 kg.
- Egg - 5 pcs.
- Flour - 100 g
- Chicken broth - 1.5 cups.
- Garlic - 6 cloves.
- Sesame oil - 25 g.
- Green onions - 80 g
- Salt pepper.
- Rinse and dry the liver. Remove the veins from the pulp, cut into squares the size of a walnut.
- Chop green onions. Garlic is better chopped with garlic.
- In a deep bowl, mix the garlic and green onions. Pour in chicken broth, sesame oil, add salt, pepper, mix thoroughly.
- The resulting mixture pour pieces. Mix everything thoroughly, leave to marinate for ten minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. I use the whisk. If not, whisk it with a fork.
- Sift the flour into a separate bowl (I buy the highest grade).
- First roll off the offal in flour, then dip in the eggs, send to the griddle. Fry on both sides for several minutes.
This wonderful dish is prepared very quickly, which means that even an unexpected guest will not be taken by surprise.
Pork liver stewed in sour cream
The liver is a valuable byproduct that must be present in the diet of each person. If you cook it with sour cream, you get a storehouse of nutrients, trace elements and vitamins. Dish doctors recommend to use people suffering from anemia, diabetes and other diseases.
The liver is useful, but not everyone likes it, because it often turns dry and bitter. Dry consistency will make tender and soft sour cream. And so that the treat becomes fragrant and specific, involve wine, spices, seasonings.
- Pork liver - 500 g
- Sour cream - 250 g.
- Onions - 3 heads.
- Flour, salt, pepper.
- Cut off the film, remove the ducts. Soak for two hours in clean water so as not to burn.
- Cut into pieces, slightly repelled. Fold well in flour, fry until crust appears.
- In a second pan, fry chopped onion. After the top, put the fried liver, add sour cream, pepper, salt. If sour cream is thick, pour in a little water.
- When the contents of the frying pan boil, reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. After the time the dish is ready.
Serve on the second with buckwheat, pasta or potatoes. If fresh greens are in the fridge, be sure to use it for decoration.
In conclusion, I will pay attention to the benefits of the liver, I will give useful tips. Fresh offal contains many vitamins and trace elements that the human body needs.
The weight of one pork liver is about 1.5 kg. The surface is light brown, smooth and glossy. I paid attention to the appearance. The fact is that buying a low-quality product at best will result in a spoiled dish. At worst, health will suffer.
When buying, pay attention to the smell and color. The sour smell or the changed color is a signal of danger and spoiled meat. The liver of a young pig is considered the most useful, tender and tasty.
Low calorie level along with vitamin-mineral composition makes this by-product dietary and healthy.
How can I make a delicious stew of eggplants and other vegetables
She put ice cubes in a pot with an orchid. A week later a miracle happened
Christopher Robin and 5 more cool films of the week
Postcard - herbarium