How to cook the horns?
Properly cooked horns will bring pleasure from the meal, and pasta made from durum wheat varieties will also benefit the body. Undercooked horns are poorly absorbed, digested - stick together and turn into a heterogeneous mass. How long do you need to cook the horns and what is the sequence of cooking will tell our instructions.
- Take a pan for cooking horns, pour water there per 100 grams of pasta 1 liter of water. In this capacity for cooking better to take one and a half times more than you need water for cooking horns.
- Now put the pot on the fire, adding salt, at the rate of one teaspoon per 500 grams of pasta.
- Bring the water to a boil and add a spoonful of vegetable oil.
- Then slowly lower the horns in boiling water, slowly stirring them with a spoon for the first three minutes.
- Now wait for the water to boil again, then reduce the fire a little. Do not cover the pot lid, otherwise water will boil away.
- When the time indicated on the package with pasta passes, and 5 minutes is enough for the cones, throw the pasta back in a colander. Let the water drain.
- Spread the prepared horns with a piece of butter at the rate of 500 grams of pasta 80-100 grams of butter.
How to make a pedigree
What do fleas look like
Panic attacks how to get rid
How to cook volvushki
25 really cool inventions