How to create a Windows 7 USB flash drive?
Today, personal computer users are increasingly using flash drives instead of disks. It is convenient, takes up less space and does not require a drive. You can also use it to create a bootable Windows 7 image.
However, how to create a bootable USB flash drive Windows 7, few know. But it is quite simple. About this our article.
How to create a bootable USB flash drive Windows 7
The first thing that is needed in this case is to download a disk image of Windows 7 from the Internet. After that, choose from several ways to create a flash drive:
- Through the official program of Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool.
- Through a third-party utility UltraISO.
- Through other programs.
How to create a USB flash drive using Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool
To create a multi-boot USB flash drive Windows 7, you need to download the program Windows 7 USB / DVD Download Tool. After installation, insert the USB flash drive and run the program. In order to create a bootable USB flash drive, you must perform certain actions:
- In the program, choose the path where the disk image is Windows 7.
- In the new window that opens, you must specify the path to the flash drive on which we will install Windows 7.Click "USB device" and specify the path.
- After selecting the flash drive, click "Begin copying", in the warning window that opens, click "Erase USB Device", and then confirm.
After installation, you will receive a ready-made USB flash drive with Windows 7. But you can also create a flash drive using a third-party program.
How to create a flash drive using UltraISO
You can download the program from. The program is paid, but there is a trial period of 30 days, which also allows you to create a bootable USB flash drive and use the program for its intended purpose.
- We insert the USB flash drive into the computer and run the program as an administrator.
- In the open window, select the menu item File - Open. Then choose our OS disk image.
- In the menu we go along the path of Self-loading - Burn the image of the hard disk.
- A new window will open where you need to specify the “USB-HDD” recording method, and then click the “Format” button.
- After formatting the flash drive, you can start recording by clicking on the “Write” item.
After some time, the recording will end and you can use a USB flash drive.
How to create a Windows 7 flash drive in other ways
Create a bootable flash drive, you can use many other programs.
Turning an old car into a stylish
What herbs can reduce appetite
Tar Handmade Soap
Professions pictures for kids
How to make mashed zucchini
How to create an icon
How to make a swing with your own hands: detailed drawing with instructions