How to cure a face?
Acne can appear for a variety of reasons. This poorly chosen, poor-quality cosmetics, and unbalanced nutrition, hormonal disruptions in the body, diseases of internal organs and so on. There are both homemade techniques to solve the problem, and professional cosmetic procedures, medical preparations.
Acne Skin Treatment: General Rules
- Determine the cause of acne (you can own, but it is better to consult a doctor). Otherwise, you will only struggle with the symptoms of the disease, which will worsen over and over again.
- Having identified the cause, eliminate it. For example, you can revise your diet in favor of a healthier, balanced and regular diet. You can visit the beautician to clean the face. You can receive treatment from an endocrinologist or a gynecologist (if the cause of acne is hormonal failure), a gastroenterologist (if the rash appears due to gastrointestinal diseases), etc.
- Follow the rules of hygiene - do not touch your face with dirty hands.
- Never press on acne - with this you risk putting a blood infection into the tissue, which will provoke an even stronger, large-scale inflammation on the face.
- Try not to create additional prerequisites for the appearance of acne - stress, excessive consumption of fried and salted / smoked, sweet, cosmetics of dubious quality, and so on.
- In parallel with a qualified treatment, connect techniques that allow you to quickly remove the external manifestations of the disease, that is, the acne itself.
Home Remedies for Skin Treatment
The use of various masks based on natural ingredients, healing herbs will both cure the face and improve the overall condition of the skin, saturate it with useful substances. And this, in turn, guarantees a long-term positive result.
- Aloe vera. Universal antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. Cut the leaves of the plant, put them in a container with a lid and refrigerate for 10 days. After that, chop the leaves into a mush, squeeze out the juice and wipe the face with the resulting product 3 times a day. Excellent solution instead of the usual purchased lotion.
- Calendula. Popularly popular remedy that helps with various infectious, inflammatory diseases.Calendula decoction can also be used as a therapeutic lotion. For this, 1 tbsp. l dry inflorescences brew 0.5 liters of boiling water. Leave on for 30-40 minutes, and then strain. Pour broth into the bottle and use 3 times a day to wipe the face.
- Green tea. Another powerful antiseptic. Brew the grass, let the broth cool and then strain. Dampen cotton pads or a scarf in broth - put on face for 10-15 minutes.
- Lemon. Cut the fruit into thin circles. Apply to the problem areas of the face 1 time per day for 5-10 minutes. Lemon juice makes the skin lighter, gives it shine.
- Baking soda. This product perfectly copes with bacteria, and also dries the skin, reduces inflammation. Dilute a small amount of soda with water - the consistency of a slurry should be obtained. Now apply a spot on the acne. Hold for a while and then clean.
Note that the use of herbs is fraught with allergic reactions. So first check how your body reacts to certain plants.
- Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory drugs. The first are appointed in the event that the nature of acne is infectious in nature, the latter will be appropriate in almost any case.The form of release is most often represented by creams, gels. These products are based on zinc oxide, salicylic acid, chamomile, erythromycin, sulfur, hormonal substances, antibiotics, and so on. But in advanced cases, the doctor may prescribe and drugs for internal use. Independently assign yourself such funds should not be, because these you can only exacerbate the problem.
- Ozone treatment. These are subcutaneous injections containing ozone and oxygen, which significantly accelerate the aging process of acne. You can do this procedure only in a professional, reliable, reputable beauty salon or in the beauty parlor of a public medical institution.
- Different types of peelings: surface chemical (with the help of acids, the upper layer of the epidermis is removed), laser (more gentle and delicate method), ultrasound (not only removes acne, but also improves the general condition of the tissues, tones them).
How to make a herbarium with a child
Are there dragons
How to collect a flower
Cash Gift Box
How to increase the TIC
Which ceilings to choose
How to know uzh