How to delete the dialogue in the "Contact"?
In social networks, communication is very similar to real interaction, as it is organized in the form of dialogues. Going to the "My Messages" section, which is located in the left part of the working window under the "My audio recordings" option, you can see the list of your active contacts.
Sometimes there are a lot of dialogues or they contain unpleasant information that I want to get rid of. You can remove unnecessary or unpleasant dialogs. Let's take a closer look at how to delete the dialog in the "Contact".
First you have to go to your page under your account.
- Next you need to open the option "My Messages", which was mentioned above.
- Selecting a specific dialog and opening it by clicking on the lastmessage, you will be in the menu "Dialogues".
- In the opened menu on the right of the screen you will see the option "Actions".
- Place the cursor on it, and a pop-up window will appear with a list of functions.
- Select from the list the desired, that is, "Clear message history."
- The system will ask you about the confidence of action. After that you can click "Delete".
If the need is to remove a particular message, then it is even easier to do. Go to the dialog list, select a specific contact, click on the message so that it turns blue, and select the "Delete" option at the top of the window.
Thus, you can get rid of unnecessary or unpleasant correspondence or a specific message, thereby facilitating the search for relevant information.
How to whiten your teeth with peroxide
Wedding Hall Decoration - DIY Beauty
How to save flowers with glycerin
How to play paintball
How to check the liver
Raising a son is difficult, but interesting
Paper LED Light
It seems everything: minimalism is no longer relevant