How to make a massage?
Massage is a great way to relax after a hard day’s work. You can learn to do it yourself and train your partner. It is important to know the basic rules of massage and some simple techniques.
How to do massage - rules
- To achieve the maximum effect of the massage, it should be made on the naked body. Before a person needs to take a shower.
- Ask the person to completely relax, his muscles should be relaxed during the massage.
- For massage it is not necessary to use lotions, oils or creams. It is believed that massage will be more effective if you do not use lubricants.
- Stick to the important rule in massage: perform any movements only along the lymphatic pathways. That is, while massaging your neck, move from the hair on your head down to the clavicle. Massage on the hands in the direction from the hand to the elbow, and from the elbow to the armpits. Also with foot massage: from the feet to the knees, and from the knees to the groin. When a person lies on his back, massage on the chest should be done from the sternum to the armpits, the rectus abdominis muscle - from the top down, and the oblique muscles - from the bottom up. If a person is lying on his stomach, then the loin, sacrum and pelvic area is massaged in the direction of the groin.And remember, massage on the lymph nodes is prohibited!
- From time to time during a massage, ask the person if he is in pain. If it hurts, immediately loosen the massage techniques.
- Think about the rhythm and pace of the procedure. Choose a slow, medium or fast pace massage and stick to it. Medium and slow tempos will reduce the excitability of the nervous system, calm down, and a fast pace, on the contrary, increase the excitability of the nervous system.
- Soon you will get acquainted with the basic techniques of massage. Alternate strong effects with weak ones. Each method should be repeated about 5 times. But make sure that there is no pause between them, from one reception immediately goes to another.
How to do massage - technology
More details on the back massage. It will take about 15 minutes to complete. Such a massage is both pleasant and useful. First, let's talk about the stages:
- Prepare a person for the upcoming massage with strokes. Place both palms on the lower back so that your thumbs are touching. Spend them from the waist to the shoulder blades along the spine. And then immediately spread your palms across the shoulder blades. Such strokes repeat 7 times.
- Now you need to stretch your back in the same direction. Slide the bones of the fingers in a spiral from the lumbar up, and further to the shoulder blades. Try to capture different areas of the back. Knead repeat in this direction 4 times.
- Now the work will be done by the outer edges of the palms. Approach the person from one side of the back and, as it were, “cut” half of the back with the edges of the palm. Go around on the other side and repeat the massage movements. After such an energetic reception, be sure to perform 4 strokes (you have already learned this earlier).
- Roll back the man. Pinch the muscle tissue in the lumbar region with your thumb and forefinger. Go through and roll it up towards the neck. On the other hand, roll your back on the same principle. At the end of the reception, rub your back with your palms.
- Approaching the completion of the massage procedure, make small pats on the back of a person. To do this, relax your hands and knock your palms a little, passing over the entire surface of the back.
- And finally, complete the massage with smooth strokes, as in the beginning: from the waist to the shoulder blades.
How to do a facial massage
The procedure of facial massage, as a rule, lasts about 10 minutes. It is correct to do a facial massage, being from the head of the person, and not from the side. Begin to massage the skin from the middle of the forehead to the temples. Then proceed to the gentle stroking of the eyes: run your fingers along the upper eyelid, starting from the inner corner of the eye, approaching the outer, and back along the lower eyelid towards the nose. Continue to massage the face from the middle of the chin to the earlobes, then from the nose to the very tip of the nose, from nose to ears. Go to the sensual part of our face - to the lips: gently run your fingers from the corners of the mouth along the cheeks to the ears, and then from the middle of the upper lip to the nose and ears. At the end of the facial massage, gently stroke the skin from top to bottom.
What is interesting in China
Panic attacks how to get rid
Why is man bad
What vaccinations do kittens
What happens if Russia refuses to pay in dollars
A ranking of the most banal songs