How to draw a carnation?
I would like to convey the beauty of the colors in the drawing to many, including novice artists. One of the most popular for the image of plants is considered to be a carnation. Interest and people's love for this beautiful flower is reflected in ancient Greek legends.
How to draw a carnation? For starters, it is advisable to carefully consider this flower If you plan to portray it, here are a few simple steps that will help you realistically draw carnations:
- Recall that the open bud of the carnation is round, and therefore we draw a circle (in some places with uneven contours). This will be the basis of our future flower.
- Outline the stem at the bottom of the circle.
- As you know, the carnation has a lot of petals - we outline the contours of the petals along the edges of the circle drawn earlier. Remember that those petals that are closer to the edge will look larger, and those closer to the center will look smaller.
- We turn to the image of the center of the flower, depict the petals of a set of broken irregular lines.
- With large petals, we more accurately draw the torn edges, so characteristic of carnations.
- More accurately draw the stem.
- Shading the edges of the petals in one direction, this will allow our painted flowers to look more vibrant.
- If desired, you can color the resulting carnation.
Making a Fruit Tray
I would never have thought to use IT for purposes other than intended
How PayPal protects the buyer
How to make a pork basturma at home
Jenna Devan first appeared in public after parting with Chenning Tatum
How to revenge the abuser
What is a stage