How to extend the passport?
If your passport expires and you think about how to extend your passport, you will be interested in this article.
It is worth knowing that there is no such legal concept as “the extension of a foreign passport”, therefore it is impossible to extend it. A passport is issued for 5 or 10 years. After the end of this period, such a passport remains with the owner, but it is considered invalid.
If you need a passport in the future, you need to go through the procedure again. Sometimes there is an erroneous opinion that when you re-execute a document, its cost will be lower, and the time it takes to get less. But it is not, each time the procedure is the same.
There are several reasons due to which you have to re-register your passport:
- change in the appearance of a person;
- the possibility of changing personal data, for example, surnames after marriage;
- constant change of the rules and conditions of registration of foreign passports worldwide.
The list of documents required for obtaining a passport:
- Russian passport;
- 2 questionnaires that can be downloaded on the FMS website;
- 2 photos;
- receipt of payment of state duty;
- employment history.
Publications by Sergey Alexandrov
How cancer is treated
Tips to help you not gain weight while on vacation
Who do men marry
Who do not take the army
How to download from contact