How to Increase Pheromones
Pheromones are the chemical we supposedly emit that attracts a mate. Science has shown that animals emit pheromones to attract mates, and humans probably do emit types of pheromones - but whether or not human pheromones make you more appealing to potential partners is highly debated.Still, there’s no harm in trying techniques to improve your dating life and attract a mate. If you want to experiment with increasing your pheromones, there are natural remedies you can try or you can pick a pheromone-contain product.
Using Smell to Your Advantage
Wear perfume or cologne that contains pheromones.Shop for fragrance products that contain pheromones. Many fragrance companies claim to include pheromones in their products, but they are usually from pigs or deer – which won’t accomplish anything for humans.It’s very debatable whether these fragrances work, however, so don’t spend much money on them.
- A popular pheromone perfume for women is Pherazone Perfume. This costs around .99 per milligram – around a bottle.
- Other marketed brands include Scent of Eros, Primal Instinct, Realm, Alter Ego, The Edge, Impi, Pheromol Factor, Pheromax, Lure,Yes for Men, Chikara, NPA, Perception Spray, W.A.G.G, Rogue Male, Silent Seduction, and more.
Leave your armpits natural.It may sound counter-intuitive to boost your stinkiness if you’re looking to attract a mate, but pheromones are supposedly let out through sweat - mainly from your armpits. Try going all natural by staying away from deodorant, or at least using all-natural, non-scented antiperspirant without the added deodorant. Let your natural scent shine through for a boost in pheromones.
Shower or bathe, but skip the soap.Stay hygienic by taking showers or baths with hot water, but avoid harsh soaps. Feel free to add some sandalwood essential oil to your shower routine, instead. Staying clean is good, but don’t scrub away all your natural body odor.
- If you don't smell, don't worry. Pheromones themselves don't have a noticeable scent.
Making Lifestyle Changes
Get at least 8 hours of sleep nightly.Stay well rested by sleeping 7-9 hours a night. This may help boost your pheromone levels.Try these techniques to get good shut eye and stay on a healthy sleep schedule:
- Set a regular bedtime for yourself.
- Exercise regularly (but not within 3 hours of bedtime so it doesn’t keep you up).
- Avoid caffeine after 4pm.
- Relax before bed with a warm bath or reading.
- Don’t nap too much during the day.
- Sleep in a cool, dark room.
Exercise with weights regularly.Stick to a regular exercise routine that includes weight-lifting. Target large muscle groups and lift heavier weights for fewer repetitions.Increasing your testosterone may have a boosting effect on pheromones.
- It’s also possible, however, that pheromones increase testosterone, and not the other way around.
Eat foods containing androstenoneand androstenol.These two chemicals are considered human pheromones, and it’s possible that eating foods that contain them may boost yours – or at least increase your arousal, which then triggers more chemical signals that may make you more appealing to potential partners. This has not been proven scientifically, but there’s no harm in trying these three foods:
- Though humans do emit pheromones that affect women’s menstrual cycles, indicate when we are afraid, and call babies to their mothers, there is no scientific research that has identified human pheromones that increase attractiveness to potential partners.
Video: How to make Pheromones? By S. Steve Samudrala MD
People think they’ve already worked out Meghan Markle’s due date
How to Buy a Computer Desk
How to Fundraise for Your Youth Sports Team
6 Best Foods for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
This Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Is Healthier, Tastier, And Even Quicker Than Starbucks
Tutorial: How to De-Puff Your Face in 3 Minutes Flat
Anti-ageing creams increase risk of cancer’
Robert Downey Jr. Finally Got His Sex and the City Ending With Sarah Jessica Parker After 24 Years
23 Creative Ways to Wear a Cardigan for Autumn
20 Badass Pairs of Combat Boots to ShopNow