How to Learn Korean Vocabulary
Hallyu is known as the Korean wave. If you are caught in the "Korean wave" due to Korean dramas, TV shows, K-pop or even culture, this is the article for you. This article will get you started on how to learn the Korean language and speak it in no time!
Find some free online websites on how to speak Korean.There are tons of websites out there that can get you started in some basic grammar and words.
Find a tutor.You can find a Korean tutor on Craigslist or anywhere else that has advertisements. There are not many on Craigslist, but there are a few, and they should be able to help you on your Korean endeavor.
Head to your local library for some books.There are books that can teach you a new language, like Korean. There are Korean dictionaries, books that have short phrases, and books that teach you step-by-step Korean.
Find someone who is Korean.Once you find that person, become friends with them. Express your interest in the Korean language. They might be willing to teach you a few things.
QuestionHow do I say "why," "what," "where" and "who"?wikiHow ContributorCommunity Answer"Why" is pronounced "way"; "what" is "mwo" or the very informal "bwol"; "where" is "eodi"; "who" is "nugu."Thanks!
QuestionWhich website is the best to learn Korean?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMemrise--it has many courses that you can pick from and different types of courses as well.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I say "I hate you"?wikiHow ContributorCommunity Answer"Shiro" or "shiroyo." "Shiroyo" is less serious and used in a joking way; kids use it most.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I say "I love you very much"?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou would say "너무 사랑해요," or “Nomu saranghaeyo." To say it without the polite ending, you would use "/요/" ("yo"). You only say "saranghae" to people you are close to.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I say "I miss you" in Korean?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou would say "보고싶어," which is pronounced like “bo-go-ship-oh." You can say this to close friends. The more polite way to say it would be "보고싶어요," or “bo-go-ship-oyo," but you don’t usually say I miss you to someone you aren’t close too anyway.Thanks!
Can I have a tutor of Korean Language?
How to say "Why did you call?"
What is the Korean word for "kind?"
What is the best app to use to learn Korean vocabulary and grammar?
What are some good ways to make friends with people from Korea?
- Korean might seem hard at first but really, it's not a difficult language to learn.
- If you are into Korean dramas or music, picking up Korean can be easy there. Always have subtitles on or English translations. There will be repeats of common words over time. Those words will stick to you since they are repeated.
- Try to use a little of what you learn every day. This way, remembering newly-learned Korean vocabulary can become a lot easier.
- Practice, practice, practice! Korean is a hard language but with practice, you will be speaking Korean in no time.
- Though not everyone can afford it, taking a trip to South Korea is a great way to enhance your knowledge upon the culture and language, and gives you the opportunity to develop your language skills. Taking a trip can also give you the opportunity to meet Korean friends who might help you, and experience the culture one desires to learn.
In other languages:
Español: , Русский: , Italiano: , Français: , Deutsch: , Português: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: Learn Korean Vocabulary | 125 Beginner Words | Korean Made Easy
How to Use the iPod Touch
Fit Pregnancy and Baby
How to Understand Security Camera Systems
The Best Vibrators For Women, According To Sex Experts
4 Conditions That Are More Painful For Women Than Men
Pompeo cites positive momentum in US-Turkey ties
Why Meghan Markles Friends Likely Wont Be Her Bridesmaids
Get Penelope Cruzs Perfectly Nude Lip
How to use star fruit for health and beauty treatments
Lee Jeans 125 Years Collection
You Need to See What Happened to This Woman’s Beautyblender After 7Months
Blame yourself first: Answers to letters from readers, sort of
Its True: Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani Are Dating
The Skinny Vegan Diet