How to make the perfect icing for the cake?
To make the cake even more delicious and beautiful, many use icing. How to cook it? For you, a few proven recipes and useful tips.
What ingredients can I use to make a glaze?
So, what ingredients can be included in the glaze?
- Chocolate. This is probably the best option. But it's better to use high quality chocolate, not confectionery tiles.
- If there was no chocolate at hand, then cocoa powder will do, it can also be a good basis for glaze.
- Glaze can be not only chocolate, you can make it from egg whites, nuts, cream or powdered sugar.
- To make the icing thick and easily spread on the surface of the cake, you should add a thickener component to it. Usually the function of thickening is performed by butter. Some use sour cream, but it must certainly be fat.
- Sugar is worth adding if you are using bitter chocolate or natural cocoa powder.
- To glaze has a unique and unusual taste, use flavoring products. Coffee, vanilla, rum, brandy, coconut chips, nuts or something else will do.
How to cook the icing correctly? Each hostess has its own tricks. We offer several recipes.
The recipe is the first
You can make delicate icing. To do this you will need:
- 150 grams of powdered sugar;
- 1 tablespoon cold water;
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice (you can use the juice of other fruits or berries).
- In a bowl, pour all the icing sugar.
- Now add lemon juice in parts and mix everything well.
- Then begin to gradually add cold water and continue mixing.
- As a result, you should get the icing, which has the consistency of not too thick cream.
Delicious get vanilla cream coating. You will need:
- half a glass of fatty cream;
- 2 cups of powdered sugar;
- 10 grams of butter;
- 1 bag of vanillin.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, pour the cream.
- Put the pot on a slow fire.
- When the cream warms up, add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the softened butter to the mixture, beat the whole mixture with a mixer until smooth. Done!
You can make a delicious glaze of chocolate and cream. Here's what you need:
- 125 grams of chocolate;
- 50 grams of heavy cream (if you wish, you can substitute sour cream);
- 30 grams of butter.
- Prepare two containers (one bigger, the other smaller) for the water bath. Pour water into a large container, put it on fire. When the water warms up, place a smaller container in it, putting chocolate and butter there.
- When melted chocolate and butter, add cream.
- Stir everything until smooth. Done!
A simple and delicious glaze can be made from cocoa and sugar. List of ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 3 tablespoons of water;
- ½ cup of sugar.
- First mix sugar and cocoa.
- Now add water and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over low heat.
- The sugar should dissolve completely, and after that the icing will begin to bubble.After this point, keep the composition on fire for another minute, then remove the container from the stove.
The fifth recipe
A light protein glaze is also suitable for the cake. Here is what you need to make it:
- ½ cup water;
- ½ cup of sugar;
- 1 egg white.
- Mix the water with the sugar and pour it into a saucepan or stew-pan, put it on the stove, reducing the heat to minimum.
- Boil the composition until it thickens (but it should not be too thick).
- Now separate the white from the yolk and whisk it until foaming.
- Continuing to beat the protein, start pouring in the syrup. As a result, you should have a fairly strong foam.
Delicious and unusual coffee icing turns out. Here is what is required for its preparation:
- 1 cup of sugar;
- ¼ cup of strong coffee (this amount of water will require 2-4 teaspoons of instant coffee);
- 50 grams of butter.
- Coffee bring to a boil, add sugar.
- Boil the mass until it is slightly thickened.
- Now cool the composition a little and add softened (not melted) butter to it. Mix everything well.
The recipe for the seventh
You can make chocolate icing based on condensed milk. You will need the following ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons of condensed milk;
- 4 tablespoons butter;
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Melt butter in a water bath and dissolve cocoa in it.
- Add condensed milk, mix well.
- Hold the mass in the water bath a little more, then remove.
Prepare a delicious chocolate icing with nuts and brandy. To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 chocolate bar;
- 50 ml of cream;
- 1 tablespoon of brandy;
- 30 grams of nuts (almond or peanut).
- First, prepare the nuts. They need to peel, fry and grind. For grinding, you can use a coffee grinder or blender.
- Now get into the icing itself. Melt chocolate in a water bath, combine with cream and mix thoroughly.
- Add to the resulting composition of nut powder (or crumb, everything will depend on the degree of grinding) and brandy, mix everything thoroughly again.
Useful tips for real housewives:
- If you use hot icing, first cool it a little to thicken it, and then use. This will simplify the application process.
- Sugar based frosting, cooked without heating, it is desirable to use immediately and as soon as possible, it thickens very quickly.
- First, apply a thin layer of glaze on the surface of the cake, and then apply another (after the first one has dried).
- On the creamy hot glaze is better not to apply. If it is necessary and assumed to be a recipe, then make a layer of powdered sugar, cocoa powder or jam between the icing and cream.
Follow the recommendations and use proven recipes to get the perfect icing.
What are biomagnets for weight loss
Congo earrings are a great decoration for everyday work
Professions pictures for kids
Dremel Crystal Light Bar
How much gas in the tank