How to memorize the lyrics?
The ability to memorize texts in the shortest time is of great help both in school and in work. The ability to save information and reproduce it at the right time is one of the most important tools in achieving success. And despite the fact that there are now quite a few tools and techniques designed to train memory and increase the activity of the process of memorizing any information (text, pictures, events, etc.), not everyone knows how to memorize texts quickly and for a long time. And not everyone has the opportunity and enough time to study in depth the Mnemotechnics or to master the same speed reading.
How to quickly memorize text
- A good incentive to memorize can be the promise of reward.
- The information that makes sense is quickly remembered. Therefore, sort out the topic before studying.
- A large amount of information can be divided into several days of study, so it will be remembered better many times.
- You should not spend time reusable memorization of information immediately.Greater effect will bring its constant repetition.
- You can teach texts before bedtime. It is especially good if in the interval between study and repetition to go to sleep: the information is almost not forgotten.
- Try to associate the memorized information with facts well known to you. Sometimes these can be notes, flowers, characters, etc.
How best to remember the text
- Inwardly tune in to remembering information. Always use the statement “I will remember this!” Before starting the process.
- Give memorization a productive time of day. The scientifically well-known fact specifically determines that memory productivity is variable: for example, between 8 and 12 o'clock in the morning it is maximum, at lunchtime it decreases noticeably, and then gradually increases again.
- Well remember the text helps effective consolidation of the material. Only repetition promotes the transfer of anchored material into operational (long-term) memory. In case of long-term repetition of information, the process of its fixation in memory takes place more intensively. In the first hour, the information should be repeated in 15-20 minutes, and then in 8-9 hours, and the next time in 24 hours.
- Find your own method of memorizing texts. Each person has memory properties that are so individual that there is no single rule for memorization. The selected methods can be used both by themselves and their combination. Apply:
- loud reading out loud;
- rewriting the desired text by hand;
- schematic drawing or plan of the text;
- listening comprehension by someone readable text.
- Active memorization of an essay or speech with a chanting recitation. In a secluded place where nothing and no one will distract you, start loudly reciting the text, slowly, walking back and forth. Repeat the first sentence until you remember, and then go to the second. After memorizing the second, speak the learned sentences together. Then go to the third and say three sentences together. And so on. After the text is fully developed, at the bottom of the page make an extract a few initial words (about 2-4) from each sentence, or each semantic part of the text.
- Acronyms also help to memorize large texts (they are recommended for memorizing words or phrases that are not related to each other).Usually, acronyms contribute to memorizing information that is not text itself. The principle action of acronyms is based on the creation of a word-string from the initial elements, which must be remembered. Example: to better memorize the names of the three architectural styles of Greece: Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian, you need to form such an acronym DOIOKO. A similar principle is also suitable for effective memorization of names, lists.
- To memorize poems, use the mnemonic method. Probably, everyone experienced this phenomenon when a part of a verse or stanza is perfectly memorized, but the transition from one stanza to another becomes a real stumbling block: either we skip some stanza or change places or replace with similar words. It is in order to avoid such cases that it is recommended to link the last word, located in the previous stanza, with the first word of the stanza following it into a single plot.
Why is computer noisy
We want to change the windows
Cooking delicious lentil dishes
15 interesting ideas for turning ordinary bottles into something beautiful
How to create a name
How to make beads
Bouquet for a nice lady