How to merge files?
Previously, it was possible to merge various files only manually, but now it can be done faster through the use of modern computer programs. We will talk about how to merge the same files in Word and PDF. You will also find out whether it is possible to combine files of different formats.
Merge files in Word
Merge files into one in Word is quite simple. Download and install for this special program is not necessary. You must do the following:
- Open the source file where you want to add other materials.
- Find the "Insert" tab, select "Text".
- Click on the "Insert Text" icon.
- Select "Text from file" in the menu that opens.
- In the "Insert file" window that opens, select the desired document and click "Insert."
Thus, in Word, you can insert text files, pictures and footers.
How to merge files into PDF
In order to merge files into one PDF, you must first install a special program. You will learn about the options for using applications and the addresses of resources where they can be downloaded from the last section of this article.And now we provide instructions for merging PDF files using the Combine program as an example.
- Open the program Combine after its installation.
- Click on the "Explorer" icon (the list of files should open).
- Tick which files to merge.
- Click the "Combine to PDF" button.
- Choose where the file will be saved and click “Start”.
- Click "Close" when the message "The conversion process is complete."
After that, the folder where the merged file was saved will automatically open.
Combining files of different formats into one
You can combine different materials into one PDF file using Adobe Acrobat. To create a common file for documents of different types, you must do the following:
- Open the program and select "File" - "Create" - "Merge files into one PDF document".
- Click on the button "Add files" and select the necessary materials.
- If necessary, change the order of files or pages.
- Click "Merge files".
- Select alternately "File" - "Save as PDF".
- Name the file and save.
Online resources for downloading programs
- Download the free program to combine PDF files "Combine", "Adobe Reader” is possible.
- If you are not able to install software on your PC, then use this resource. Here you can combine PDF files online by dragging them into the workspace of the site. The service is absolutely free.
- On the site you can combine several files of different formats into one. For example, in PDF you can combine the following materials: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, images, HTML and txt files. In this case, they must be downloaded to this site and select the sequence of the documents.
How to draw Fairy Tail
What is studying phonetics?
How to create a lesson
Why are watery eyes
How many foxes live
What is a political system
What oil to fill in winter