How to remove the laptop screen?
Watch the video
Sooner or later, every laptop can fail, and problems with the processor and motherboard are not always the case. So if you notice that on the screen of your laptop there is nothing but a gray background, this does not mean that the problem is in hardware. It is possible that the problem is in the laptop screen. At first, you need to replace the screen, and to do this, first of all you need to remove the old screen. And for this it is not necessary to contact the service center.
In this article we will look at how to remove the screen from a laptop.
Removing the laptop screen
First of all, we should note that this article is suitable mainly for standard laptops. If you use an ultrabook, then most likely these instructions will not work for you.
- So, first remove the screen frame. It is usually fixed with four bolts. After removing the bolts, use a plastic card, such as a credit card, to release all fasteners.
- Remove the decorative panel, which is usually located above the button panel.
- After disconnecting the decorative panel, pay attention to the special connector to which the screen power cable is connected. Turn it off. Now carefully remove the laptop screen from the metal frame.
- Next, lift the screen and disconnect the cable, which is a broadband wire.
- Also be sure to check if the screen has backlight cables. Usually they are presented in the form of thin wires.
All is ready. You can install a new screen.
How to make a salute in Minecraft
Where can I buy mini-refrigerators for private hotels
Who dresses cooler Megan Markle vs Duchess Catherine
I would never have thought to use IT for purposes other than intended
Where is Brest
Car Rentals in Greece
A small gift for a big holiday