How to remove the gel polish?
It is known that it is easier to coat nails with gel polish than to remove it later. After all, such a lacquer is so firmly placed on the nail plate that it is later removed with difficulty, literally along with the nails. Therefore, before experimenting with new coatings, it is necessary to figure out how to remove the varnish-gel from the nail plate.
Supplies and Materials
- Adhesive plaster without pad or tape
- Nail File
- Cuticle Stick
- Cotton pads
- Aluminium foil
- Acetone or nail polish remover
- How and what to remove gel polish
- Cotton disk divided into 4 parts.
- Cut the foil into pieces so that they can be wrapped around the fingers.
- Acetone moisten a cotton pad and put it on the nail. Make sure that acetone can not get on the skin, as in some cases it can cause allergies or burns.
- Wrap a finger with a cotton pad in foil.
- Foil on top can be wrapped with adhesive tape or tape. This should be done if the disc with acetone does not have tight contact with the nail.
- Cotton pads soak on the nails for at least 15-20 minutes.The longer the lotion will be on the nail plate, the better and faster lacquer-gel will disappear.
- Remove acetone �compresses� and with a cuticle stick to scrape the nail polish off.
- Foil to shoot with each finger alternately. Only after complete removal of varnish on one nail should move to another.
After sanding, the place from which the varnish has been removed should be treated with nail balm and cuticle. It is necessary to strengthen the nail plates.
How to unlock the iPhone
How useful Goji berry
All in me: Sergey Shnurov shared a picture of his daughter
16 unexpected ideas with hammocks and swings in the apartment
Rocks in a dream - why dream
Why dream herring