How to rent a good apartment in St. Petersburg?
If you have a business trip, training or long-term accommodation in the northern capital, you need to find a temporary and comfortable accommodation. One of the best options is to rent an apartment: it is cheaper than a hotel, and there you can feel like at home. Especially if the apartment is clean, cozy, new, comfortable, in which it is pleasant to live - these are exactly what the site satodom.ru offers. SATO is a large Finnish company that provides rental housing in major Finnish cities and in St. Petersburg.
- Rent apartments for a long time in new buildings, high quality housing.
- All apartments are offered for rent only from owners.
- The choice with a different number of rooms: studio apartments, one-room and multi-room housing.
- Convenient search on the site, also in the selection of housing helps the manager.
- Individual approach to all customers.
- Providing competent service during the whole stay.
The houses are located in convenient for living areas of St. Petersburg: the subway is within walking distance, developed infrastructure, shopping centers, parking, recreation and entertainment.
Which area to choose to stay?
To live, you can choose one of six districts of St. Petersburg: Central, Primorsky, Krestovsky, Moscow, Petrogradsky, Vasileostrovsky. All houses for rent are located in places with convenient transport interchange and in walking distance from the metro. You can find a comfortable option in terms of price-location:
- Primorsky district for those who want to live in peace and comfort, prefers sleeping areas and loves to walk in the parks.
- Moskovsky district is suitable for active and travelers: you can easily get to the Baltic station and the airport.
- Petrogradsky district will appeal to those who want to live near the center and be in the thick of the events of a big city.
- The central region, like the Petrogradsky district, is for those who wish to live in the center of events and walk daily around Nevsky.
- Krestovsky district is good for those who like to ride a bike, walk in parks, as well as visit the extreme amusement park.
- Vasilievsky Island allows you to plunge into the historical atmosphere of the city, admire the Gulf of Finland and the Neva.
What you need to do to rent a house?
- Look apartments on the site and select the appropriate.Contact the staff of the company through contacts (phone, e-mail).
- Visit future housing with a manager.
- Fill in the necessary documentation and pay the bill, then get an apartment for use.
Renting an apartment in SATO is a profitable solution. Accommodation has a comfortable location, payment is made without commission, clients are guaranteed transparent contractual relations. Each apartment has a modern interior and functional layout, you can remove it with and without furniture, there is all the necessary equipment. Around the clock surveillance and security, maintenance and service are offered during their stay. The cost of housing includes high-speed Internet and utility payments, cleaning services and a guarded parking are additionally paid separately. Foreign guests are offered a service in English.
How to check the card via the Internet
What put the cross
How to collect a flower
How to make crafts from cones
What dreams of dirty water