How to see hidden folders?
The Windows operating system contains hidden files and folders that novice users need to see. Sometimes it can even be harmful, because it is possible to accidentally delete something important, and certainly very distracting, since hidden files do not carry any significant, at first glance, information to the user. But sometimes the user needs to see hidden packs. In this case, you need to take the next series of steps.
- Open the Start menu;
- Go to the "Control Panel";
- Choose “Design and Personalization” or simply “Design”;
- Click on "Folder Options" or click on the line "Show hidden files and folders";
- In the window that appears, go to the "View" tab;
- Scroll the scroll bar in the "Advanced Options" window to the point where you can select "Show hidden files, folders and drives";
- To confirm your action, click "OK".
After completing all the above manipulations, you will see on your desktop, as well as in all other files, hidden folders that are present on your computer and external media.
Valerian - the best way to calm down
How to Russify Telegrams
How to speed up your computer
How to cook the horns
Old Skirt Cosmetic Bag
What girl to play