How to take a shower?
Even at home, there is an opportunity to relax after a hard day of work or an intense workout, as well as cheer up and recharge your batteries for the whole day. Everyone knows that in addition to cleaning the skin, water treatments also have a beneficial effect on the body.
How to take an invigorating shower
Morning showers are usually taken not only for the sake of hygienic purposes, but also to help the whole body wake up and set itself up for work. Taking a shower in the morning has become a certain tradition. From a psychological point of view, at least 10 minutes spent in the morning in the shower give a person a feeling of purity, lightness and even confidence.
By the way, if you are taking a shower in the shower, turn on the radio on your favorite wave and continue the procedure. During the morning procedure, you can use a shower gel that has an invigorating effect. For example, it may be a gel with a bright taste: orange, lemon, lime or watermelon.
How to take a relaxing shower
So, to relax well, turn on the water at a comfortable temperature for you. Stand under a stream of water and close your eyes. Imagine how all your tiredness, tension and evil thoughts flow away with the water. You can also use your favorite shower gel, which has a calming effect.
You can complete the procedure by pouring a decoction of herbs from the bucket Chamomile, birch, lemon balm, lavender and many other herbs that you like are good for this.
How to take a contrast shower
Contrast douches can be called healing, as it makes the skin elastic, removes slags, improves blood circulation, strengthens the immune system and makes the body resistant to environmental influences. So, there are several rules about how to take a contrast shower.
- The most important thing is the measure. Do not be too zealous - train yourself to hardening gradually. First take a douche for 5-7 minutes and do not make the water too cold and hot. Only over time, when the body gets used to the temperature, increase its contrast.
- Always start dousing from above the body, preferably with the head.
- First, turn on the warm water that is comfortable for you. Wait a little under it and add a little hot. The point is to keep the body warm.
- After you are ready, make the water moderately cold. Always start cooling the body from above, you can even with the head. Keep in mind that it’s necessary to stand under cold water by 2 times less than under hot water and in no case be allowed to overcool.
- After a shower, be sure to wipe dry with a terry towel.
Along with the above types of showers, there is the usual hygienic shower. Its meaning is to purify the body.
How to cook vinegar
Do-it-yourself compact burner
Upgrade an energy-saving lamp to LED 2
Where is Chita
Why pregnant women are prescribed to drink kidney tea
Reinforcing mesh Moscow