How to take de nol (de nol)?
De-Nol belongs to the group of anti-ulcer drugs. The active ingredient in its composition is bismuth subcitrate. The main actions of the drug - antimicrobial and healing. How to take De-Nol correctly to achieve the best effect?
Methods of taking the drug
- Adults and children over 12 years old 1 tablet 4 times a day. Namely, 3 tablets in 30 minutes before meals and 1 before bedtime. Or 2 tablets 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Children from 8 to 12 years old 1 tablet 2 times a day 30 minutes before meals.
- Children from 4 to 8 years old appoint an appointment at the rate of 8 mg per 1 kg of body weight per day. The daily dose is divided into 2 doses in 30 minutes before meals.
The duration of the course at any age ranges from 4 to 8 weeks. It is important not to take bismuth-containing drugs for the next 8 weeks after treatment.
In case of peptic ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori
De-Nol is prescribed individually for each patient in combination with other drugs. The average dose is 2 tablets per day 30 minutes before meals.
- hypersensitivity to the components of the drug and individual intolerance;
- During pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- pronounced disorders in the functioning of the kidneys.
- from the gastrointestinal tract may appear nausea, vomiting, abnormal stool;
- with a long course - allergic reactions in the form of rash and itching.
What is alalia
How to connect a shower
What do raw foodists eat?
Choosing a credit card
Stroller with a surprise for a newborn girl
What are the corners