How to use a massager?
Undoubtedly, a popular way to restore the tone and vitality is massage. With the help of the procedure, blood circulation is restored, the condition of the skin is improved and muscle pains disappear. To date, presented a huge number of vibrating massagers, which are aimed at massage as a whole body, and its individual sections.
How to use a massager
There are several types of vibrating massagers.
It is a device with a vibrating surface. With it you can massage various parts of the body. To handle hard-to-reach places, you can use the help of relatives.
Included can be attachments for different parts of the body (face, abdomen, back, buttocks, etc.). In addition, the device can be equipped with infrared radiation, which is aimed at heating the muscles and tissues.
It is a floor construction with one or several massage tapes. Sent to the study of a larger area and is mainly used for anti-cellulite purposes.
Depending on the amplitude and speed of vibration, the massager has a tonic or relaxing effect.
Expensive models are equipped with a screen where you can monitor the pulse and calories.
There are also special vibrating belts that are put on the problem part (for example, buttocks, stomach, arms).
To use it, just fix the device on the body and select the desired mode.
Before the session, be sure to read the attached instructions.
- Air the room before the procedure. It is advisable to use a massager in the daytime or choose a well-lit room.
- Wear light, comfortable clothing made from natural fabrics (should not hinder movement).
- Treat the desired areas with an appropriate cosmetic (for example, an anti-cellulite gel or a tonic cream).
- If you have a manual vibrating massager, then proceed to treating the body along the massage lines (basically all movements go from the bottom up towards the heart).
- If you are the owner of a tape massager, then you need to stand on the platform and set the instrument case to the desired height. Next, you need to attach the plastic part of the belt to the problem area and select the desired mode. During the session, you can change the zone and frequency of vibration.
- The duration of the massage should not exceed half an hour. At the same time, it is not recommended to conduct a session at bedtime and if you feel unwell.
- After the procedure, you can make a body scrub or use a hard washcloth during a shower.
- Back massage is carried out by circular and linear movements.
- Hand massage is performed from hand to elbow, and then from elbow to armpit.
- Movement during a massage of the lower back and buttocks should be directed to the groin.
- The legs must be massaged from heel to shin, from shin to knee and from knee to groin.
- The abdomen is massaged in circular motions.
- Finish the procedure better soothing strokes.
Contraindications and recommendations
It is not recommended to use vibrating massagers during pregnancy, with heart diseases, as well as with kidney and liver disease, various injuries and inflammations.
However, with the help of vibromassage therapy, some illnesses can be cured (for example, diseases of the central nervous system, musculoskeletal system, gastrointestinal tract, sexual and gynecological diseases).
What are Pillboxes
Smells in stores
How to choose a rubber for the car
Dakota Johnson Envies Chris Hemsworth Press
How to make a wish for the New Year
How to cook strudel
Bookmark for a book