Juicy pepper in Armenian. You will fall in love with this dish, having tried only once.
Thisspicy snackconquers from the first piece! Roast and thenpickled pepperin Armenian is prepared from whole, untreated fruit, which are soaked in spicy filling. It is worth preparing such if only because the process itself takes very little time.
Snack well emphasizes the tastemeat dishes, awakens the appetite and looks pretty impressive. And alsopepper in ArmenianIt will appeal to those who love marinades without vinegar.
- Bulgarian pepper 700 g
- Garlic 8 tooth.
- Sunflower oil 0.25 stack.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Parsley 1 bundle
- Cilantro 1
- Salt 1 tbsp. l.
- Lemon juice 0.5 stack.
- Sugar 2 tbsp. l.
- Black pepper (ground) to taste
- Wash the Bulgarian pepper, not clearing from seeds and peduncles, fry on both sides in sunflower oil. Put the peppers into a deep bowl.
- Tomatoes scald, peel and grate or grind in a blender. Garlic skip through the press, cut the greens.
- Mix tomatoes, lemon juice, garlic, herbs, salt, sugar, black pepper. Add the oil in which the vegetables were fried and mix well. Marinade is ready!
- Fill the pepper with marinade, cover with a plate and place a pressure of 1–2 kg on top. Pour the container with pepper into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Armenian pepper marinade can be re-used to prepare spicy meat or eat, dipping lavash into it.
How many numbers are in the card number
What is bergamot
The horoscope for July 2018 from Paul Globa - the most accurate forecast of events for all signs of the zodiac
Tell me where to find a free layout designer
How to remove the cover from the phone
Emma Watson herself will make a marriage proposal