Master-class of the candy composition "Gifts under the Christmas tree"
New YearMaterials for the master class:
- which means it's time to give presents! They are different: beautiful, desirable, tasty, unusual, bright and, of course, festive. This master class will demonstrate how to make a gift that can combine all these qualities. We offer you to create an unusual and tasty gift for the New Year holidays by yourself, spending quite a bit of free time. The candy composition "Gifts under the tree" is a great idea for an unusual and pleasant New Year's gift.
1. Corrugated paper of different colors. 2. Chocolate candies of a square shape. 3. New Year tinsel. 4. Sheet of green paper. 5. Thin lace of gold color. 6. Ruler. 7. A small decorative basket. 8. Scissors 9. Glue. 10. Scotch. Proceedings:
1. Let's start making gifts.For their basis, we need square shaped candies.
2. If sweets have "tails", they need to be stuck with adhesive tape.
3. Cut a rectangle of 8 * 6 cm from corrugated paper.
4. The cut out rectangle is measured according to the size of the candy - the edges of the rectangle (about 1.5 cm) must remain free.
5. We apply the glue-pencil.
6. Put one side of the rectangle on the other and glue the two sides of the package.
7. The other side is folded and spread with glue.
8. Glue the sides to each other.
9. As a result, the gift should look like in the photo.
10.We take a decorative cord or thread of golden color 25-30 cm long.
11. With the help of a decorative lace, we begin to cross-tie our gift.
12. We knot a knot, we cut off an extra cord with scissors.
13. The finished gift should look like in the photo.
14. We make many such gifts from corrugated paper of different colors.
15. After our little gifts are ready, we take a small decorative basket (you can buy it in the store for creativity or make it yourself from newspaper tubes).
16. We are putting gifts into the basket.
17. Gifts are usually found under the tree. Therefore, we proceed to the manufacture of Christmas trees.From a green paper, cut a triangle 13-15 cm high.
18. Fold the finished triangle with a cone and glue it.
19. Wrap a cone with Christmas tinsel.
20. The edge of the New Year's tinsel can be put in a Christmas tree cone for stability, but you can fill this void with sweets.
It only remains to put our Christmas tree in the basket - and the composition is ready!
Now you can please the genus s an amazing gift and relatives, giving a smile and a festive mood.
How to call yorkHow to cure a faceStabilized moss - 30 prime examples of embedding into the interiorWe make a funny rug from old knitted t-shirtsLviv: what to see