Soap has always been in demand among people from time immemorial. In our cutting-edge era, this important product for the human body is presented in an incredible variety. But factory soap has a significant disadvantage - it does not bring any benefit to the skin, except for its original function of purity. Another thing is handmade soap. It gently cleanses the skin, moisturizes and nourishes it. Learning how to make soap is very easy. The process does not take much time and allows you to add to the soap those additives that seem to you the most useful. In this master class, you will learn how to create mint soap, which has an invigorating and refreshing effect and evokes thoughts about a spring awakening.After the container is sent to the microwave, for about 30-40 seconds until the cubes dissolve. Cover the container with food film. Be sure to ensure that the base does not boil!
You will need
- - 100 grams of soap base (sold in specialized stores).
- - a teaspoon of mint leaves, teaspoon spoon of mint decoction.
- - a teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil (or any base oil).
- - 8 drops of mint essential oil.
- - 1 teaspoon shea butter (not necessary, but it has excellent protective and moisturizing properties,which has a beneficial effect on the skin.)
- - a jar for melting the base.
- - a soap bar (jars of cheese and yogurt, children's molds, silicone molds )
- - wooden board, wooden stirring stick and knife.
Preparing mint soapPour a teaspoon of mint with hot water, draw, filter. In the soap you will need to add one teaspoon of the finished broth. Slice the soap base with cubes and put it in a container.
A man likes ears, or is it worth making him compliments
A simple recipe for delicious cream cheese
How to live with the mother-in-law
How to cook stewed cabbage
Weather in Sochi for April 2017 - daily accurate forecast from the weather center. What will be the temperature of the water off the coast of the resort at the beginning and end of April
Red horse made of thread (toy-motanka)
How to catch a perch
How do kanzashi