Pros and cons of jade facial massager
Facial massage is useful and effective, especially if additional special devices are used for the procedures. One of them is a jade massager. Evaluate the benefits of this stone and learn how to use the device correctly.
What does it look like?
What is a jade facial massager? This device is made of jade and consists of two main parts. The handle can be made of metal, the same stone or other material. The second part is a ball fixed on the holder or a rotating roller. There is another option - a mask of interconnected elements (peculiar beads) of stone.
Jade has long been endowed with amazing properties. It is believed that such a stone improves microcirculation in tissues and blood circulation, accelerates cell-cell metabolism, triggers important reactions and processes occurring in cells, stimulates blood flow to the treatment areas, normalizes muscle tone, and also protects against the negative effects of environmental factors and neutralizes the activity of free radicals .
Indications for massage
Procedures using a jade massager are shown in such cases:
Head massage is indicated for dental or headaches, migraine, high blood pressure, diseases of the upper respiratory tract, disorders of cerebral circulation, neuritis of the facial nerve.
Performed correctly and regularly massage allows you to achieve the following effects:
- enhancing the effects of applied care, medical and cosmetic products;
- rejuvenation of the skin, slowing down the processes of oxidation and aging of tissues;
- elimination of traces of fatigue, overwork, sleepless nights;
- improvement of skin tone due to normalization of blood supply;
- removal of excess fluid from the tissues, elimination of swelling;
- leveling of the face relief, smoothing of small wrinkles;
- stimulation of synthesis in the tissues of the dermis elastin and collagen, responsible for elasticity and freshness;
- elimination of ptosis of the eyelids and cheeks, lifting effect, facelift;
- acceleration of tissue regeneration processes.
How to properly massage?
How to use a jade massager? It is not necessary to make chaotic movements: they will be useless, and in some cases they can stretch delicate skin and aggravate the problems. It is necessary to work out the main massage lines that coincide with the current of lymph.These are the wings and back of the nose, cheekbones, nose bridge, forehead, chin, nasolabial folds, cheeks. One should move from the central area of the face to its periphery: from the nose bridge along the forehead to the temples, from the chin along the cheekbones to the ears, from the back of the nose along its wings, along the nasolabial folds.
Each site is studied at least five to seven times. It is impossible to press on the roller or ball, the pressure must be natural. You can lie down to the impact was due to the weight of the device and the force of attraction.
It is possible to do massage heated or, on the contrary, with a cooled massager. To do this, immerse it in hot or cold water and leave it for a few minutes. The stone perfectly keeps the temperature, so that you will have time to complete the procedure completely.
A session is conducted like this:
- Remove cosmetics from skin.
- Apply a serum, cream or other cosmetic, evenly distributing it on the face.
- Disinfect the device and heat or cool.
- Relax your face as much as possible. To do this, you can lightly pat him with fingertips.
- Take a comfortable position and begin to massage.The total duration of one procedure is about 15 minutes.
- After the session, wash the device in warm water and soap. Then you can for disinfection and effective cleaning put the massager in saline for an hour (a tablespoon of salt in a glass of water).
It is recommended to carry out such procedures regularly - daily or twice a day: in the morning after waking up and in the evening before bedtime. In the morning, you can cool your face to eliminate swelling and bruising, and in the evening you can slightly warm up to relax your muscles.
Tip! You can treat the massage machine with oil for maximum effect. And before each use, be sure to wipe the roller or ball with an antiseptic.
Advantages and disadvantages
Consider the advantages of a jade massager:
- The available cost of the device: from 200-300 rubles to 1000-2000.
- By purchasing a massager once, you can use it for a long period. The stone does not wear out, does not collapse, is not exposed to environmental influences and does not lose its useful properties over time.
- This is a universal device that can be used not only for facial massage, but also for working out other parts of the body: neck in osteochondrosis, joints in arthrosis, gout and arthritis, lower back in kidney diseases,abdominal cavity in diseases of the reproductive system and digestive disorders.
- Massage is simple, does not require special skills.
- Side effects are extremely rare.
A few cons:
- There are some contraindications.
- The effect is not immediately noticeable, but after several weeks of regular use.
- It is important to follow the rules and move along the massage lines: chaotic manipulations will not allow to achieve the desired effect, and in some cases can harm.
When is it contraindicated?
Nephritis massager has some contraindications for use, which include any neoplasms on the face of a malignant nature or not clarified nature, cancer, acute infections, exacerbations of dermatological diseases, feverish conditions, damage to the skin of the face, purulent inflammation in the treatment area, individual hypersensitivity to nephritis .
Get a useful jade massager and start the procedure to see the result soon!
Zombie Farm: where to find collections
How to conceive a child if it fails
How to get to Chita
Chocolate Surprise Tulips
Sphynx cat breed
Buying a car