The main features of mesotherapy for the abdomen
Modern women are available a lot of different ways to rejuvenate and eliminate deficiencies. And one of them is mesotherapy. And what is this method? And why is it often used to affect the abdomen?
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a special cosmetology technique that involves the introduction of certain drugs into certain parts of the body. Problem zones, namely the face, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and décolleté area, are usually exposed to such effects.
In fact, this is an injection method, because it involves the introduction of funds using thin needles. But they penetrate only into the dermis, although they can also affect muscle tissue. Typically, the depth of the puncture does not exceed 3-6 millimeters, and sometimes reaches 1.5 cm. As for the introduction itself, it is carried out both manually and with the help of specialized devices or devices.
Abdominal mesotherapy is indicated in the following cases:
- most often this procedure is used for weight loss, more precisely, to reduce the volume of a given part of the body;
- mesotherapy will help get rid of cellulite on the abdomen and sides;
- a full course will make defects such as striae (stretch marks), scars, scars, hyper- or hypopigmented areas, and so on almost imperceptible;
- you can eliminate the signs of aging, which include laxity and dryness of the skin, reduced turgor, thinning of the dermis;
- deterioration of the skin condition, for example, the acquisition of an unhealthy, grayish or yellowish hue, increased or, conversely, decreased activity of sebaceous or sweat glands, desquamation.
What drugs are used?
The choice of the drug, that is, the so-called mezokokteyl, depends on exactly what problems mesotherapy should solve.
The funds may include components related to the following groups:
- Enzymes and lipolitics that break down and burn fat cells are used to reduce body fat.
- When violations of lymphatic drainage recommended lymphatic drainage components.
- If there are violations of metabolic processes and blood circulation, then the composition of the mezococteyl should include substances that normalize the microcirculation.
- Collagen, hyaluronic acid, elastin are used to increase elasticity and elasticity.
- To improve the condition of the skin and their nutrition, minerals and vitamins are recommended.
Sometimes two or more drugs are used at the same time, but they must be compatible.
Do I need training?
Special training is usually not required.
But if you are taking any drugs, especially affecting blood clotting, or are undergoing treatment, inform the cosmetologist about it, and in advance.
Probably, the therapy will have to stop at the time or wait for its completion.
How is the procedure?
How does mesotherapy for the abdomen? This procedure is carried out in several stages:
- First, the beautician conducts the inspection and identifies problems.
- He further notes the sites of introduction.
- Then the zone is treated with antiseptic.
- Then, if necessary, local anesthesia is performed.
- Finally, the specialist proceeds to the direct introduction of the selected drug.
- After the procedure, the beautician will again process the antiseptic.
During the first few hours, redness, swelling, hyperemia, and slight soreness may occur.
To achieve the desired results, you should complete a course consisting of 10-20 procedures.
Since the procedure is minimally invasive, rehabilitation will be fairly simple. It assumes the observance of the following rules:
- For the near future do not plan other cosmetic procedures.
- Try not to injure areas of exposure.
- Refuse for a week from sunburn, visiting saunas, open reservoirs, and also saunas.
- Physical stress should also be limited, as increased sweating is undesirable.
The results are noticeable after the first procedures, and since the effect is cumulative, they will consolidate for the full course and reach their maximum. Many are interested in how long the effect lasts. It depends, firstly, on the drugs used to administer the drugs, secondly, on their dosages, and thirdly, on the individual characteristics of your body. But on average, the results achieved are maintained for 6-8 months, that is, the effect is prolonged.
In what cases is mesotherapy not recommended?
Mesotherapy has the following contraindications:
- exacerbation of herpes infection;
- blood clotting disorders;
- propensity to form keloids;
- neoplasms of unknown nature or diagnosed cancers;
- acute infections;
- exacerbations of chronic diseases;
- feverish conditions;
- violation of the integrity of the skin in the area of injection;
- dermatological diseases (with localization in the area of impact);
- periods of breastfeeding and pregnancy;
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- severe mental disorders.
The cost of one session of mesotherapy is about 2.5-4 thousand rubles, depending on the drugs used and the area of the impact zone.
Advantages and disadvantages
Advantages of the cosmetology method:
- You can solve a variety of problems, and even several at the same time. For example, in 10 sessions you can almost completely tidy up your stomach: reduce its volume, reduce the appearance of cellulite, tighten the skin and make stretching less noticeable. And all this will allow to achieve only one method, if you select the appropriate drugs and use them in a complex.
- This procedure is minimally invasive, because mezokokteyli are injected under the skin to a small depth. Soft tissues are practically not affected.
- Even if there is pain, it is quite tolerable, since the needles used are very thin and minimally damage the tissues. In addition, the cosmetologist can offer you local anesthesia, which will reduce all unpleasant sensations to zero.
- The first results are noticeable almost immediately, and after each subsequent session they become more pronounced and pronounced.
- Prolonged effect. You will not only achieve the desired results, but also be able to enjoy them for a long time.
- In this procedure, the components of the mezococteyl penetrate the skin, so the poet immediately reach the goal and begin to act.
There are also disadvantages:
- Quite a high price. Although if you compare it with the cost of some other procedures, you can call it relatively affordable.
- Since the method of injecting, that is, presupposing subcutaneous administration of drugs, this automatically increases the risk of infection of tissues. But they can be reduced by contacting a cosmetology clinic with an impeccable reputation and finding a highly qualified experienced specialist. And in no case do not carry out such a procedure yourself at home.
- During the procedure, some unpleasant or painful sensations may occur.
- There are contraindications.
- Certain side effects may occur, such as redness, swelling, hyperemia, burning, itching, or even hematoma.
- Although the procedure is used for weight loss, but it does not help to completely get rid of significant amounts of body fat. You will achieve a local and quite noticeable reduction in volume, but do not solve the problem of overweight completely.
If you are still in doubt, now you can make the right decision and see if mesotherapy is right for you.
How to configure the mouse
What is the dream
How to cure warts
How to quickly repay a loan
How to shoot a wedding
How to glue carbon film
Which refrigerator to choose