What is a dream?
Each of us sees many images during the night. Some can not remember them in the morning, some decipher the message of the subconscious. However, few people ask the question: what is a dream, and what does it give us.
What is dream and dream?
Sleep is a physiological process that allows our body to relax and rest. In the process of sleep, the body's activity slows down, and the reaction to the world around us decreases.
In addition, the word "dream" is often called images that occur in the mind of a person during sleep. Dreams are an individual perception, a sleeping person, a sequence of visual, auditory, and other images that arise in the mind. Most often, a sleeping person, a dreaming person, does not know that he is asleep, and perceives what is happening as reality. If you understand that you are asleep, you can control your sleep, and such dreams are called conscious.
- The main function of sleep is the rest of the body from daytime loads.
- During sleep, the body's immune system is restored, so that, in a dream, the body actively fights against diseases.Therefore, sick people are recommended bed rest and more sleep.
- With the help of sleep, the body also adapts to the light day. That is why there is a division of people into "larks" and "owls."
- In the process of sleep, the information received is fixed in the mind. No wonder they say: "Morning evening wiser."
Sleep is a cyclic process that consists of alternating two phases: slow and fast sleep. The first sleep cycle is usually 90-100 minutes, after which the cycles are repeated with a decrease in the proportion of slow sleep and an increase in REM sleep time. In a normal healthy sleep, during the night we have time to go through five complete sleep cycles.
- The first stage of slow sleep, is a nap with dreams, or even hallucinations. At the same time, breathing, metabolism, pulse, body temperature decrease, the eyes can move slowly, twitching is also possible. This stage lasts 5-10 minutes.
- The second stage of slow sleep, or shallow sleep. At this stage, the decline in rhythms continues.
- The third stage is the very slow sleep itself.
- The fourth stage of slow sleep is deep sleep.During this stage, 80% of dreams occur, talking in a dream, sleepwalking, nightmares are possible, but little of this is remembered.
- The transition to the second stage of slow sleep.
- Short-term stage of REM sleep (5-10 minutes). It is characterized by increased brain activity and a large number of dreams. It is this stage that is very close in state to wakefulness. An indicator of this stage is active eye movement.
There are several sleep-like processes, such as hypnotic sleep, anabiosis, lethargic sleep, coma. Some people are afraid to be buried alive, it is believed that such incidents have often been in history. This is possible if the condition of the person is not defined as a lethargic sleep, and decided that he was dead.
What is lethargic sleep?
This is a painful condition, very similar to sleep, which is also characterized by a lack of reaction to the surrounding world, but also complete immobility, and this condition can last much longer than sleep, in exceptional cases up to several months.
Most of the scientists of science who study dreams, believe that this is just a collection of images that are not representing themselves and do not carry any meaning. However, people have long been engaged in the interpretation of dreams.
What are prophetic dreams
Prophetic dreams differ from ordinary dreams with a clearer awareness of everything that happens, emotions and sensations from sleep are well remembered, and often pass with us into reality. The treatment of such dreams can help you solve various life situations, prepare for danger.
If your baby often has terrible dreams, you can try using a dream catcher. What is a dream catcher? This is an Indian amulet that drives away bad dreams and evil spirits away from you. Its effectiveness is not proven, as well as many other amulets, but often the confidence that something protects you helps.
What vaccinations do kittens
Why make promises
What exercises to do pregnant
Paper Napkin Fir Tree
How to arrange a romantic evening for your loved one