What is morphological analysis?
When learning the Russian language, many different analyzes and analyzes of words, sentences, phrases are used. One of the most difficult to understand students is the morphological analysis of the word.
What is morphological analysis? This is an analysis of the word as part of speech given its characteristics in the context of use. There are certain patterns of morphological analysis, which include a number of items. They differ depending on which part of the speech needs to be analyzed. For example, consider how a morphological analysis of a noun and an adjective is done.
Analysis of the noun
The scheme of morphological analysis of the noun is as follows:
- First we indicate the initial form of the word - this word is in the nominative case and singular.
- Then we determine the common noun or proper name.
- We write, animate or inanimate noun.
- Specify the gender of the noun.
- We indicate his declination.
- Specify the number of the noun.
- We indicate in what case the noun stands.
- In the end, we define the syntactic role of the noun in the sentence.
Consider, for example, the noun in the sentence: "I approached the horse."
- The initial form is a horse.
- Common noun
- 3 declension.
- The proposal acts as a supplement.
Analysis of the adjective includes a number of other questions. Here is the scheme of morphological analysis of adjectives:
- We define the initial form (singular, masculine gender, nominative case).
- Specify the adjective category: qualitative, possessive or relative.
- We write, full or short adjective (defined only in quality).
- Specify the degree of comparison of the adjective: positive, comparative or excellent (in quality).
- Specify the gender (in adjectives in the singular).
- Specify the number.
- Specify the case.
- In the end we write what syntactic role in the sentence is performed by the adjective.
For example, consider the adjective in the sentence: "I met a great woman."
- The initial form is gorgeous.
- High quality.
- Positive degree of comparison.
- Instrumental case.
- The proposal acts as a definition.
Other parts of speech are also subjected to morphological analysis: a numeral, pronouns, verbs, participles, verbal adverbs and adverbs. In fact, it is much more difficult for students to remember the very plan of parsing each part of speech than to conduct the analysis itself. For a start, you can do tests, having a clear plan before your eyes. With some training, doing the analysis becomes not so difficult, so the more you do, the easier it will be to give you the morphological analyzes of various words.
Choosing a quality and safe door
How to behave with Leo
Old Skirt Cosmetic Bag
What are the visas
Professions pictures for kids
Where is the Windows registry
What are the epics