What is a baby phone?
Today, the need for mobile phones is experienced not only by adults, but also by children. This is quite convenient - parents can always call their child, so as not to worry. It is also useful to note that the ability of children from that age to handle the equipment every day from this age will help them in their subsequent life full of digital technologies.
But which phone is suitable for a child if there are a huge number of brands and models? From this, their price also differs, and, given that children tend to lose a lot, it is better to choose more budget models. Although it may not like young fashionistas and fashionistas who want to boast a new super - gadget in front of classmates.
Basic elements of choice
- A mobile phone for children of primary school age should be fairly simple, because the child still does not know how to properly handle any technology. The ideal form is a model made in the form of a monoblock, it is more difficult to break because of the strength of the case.
- You can also pay attention to models, such as Nokia, producing phones with panels of different colors.A bright little phone - a monoblock is perfect for a child. You can also purchase mobile accessories for it - a lace with funny prints, a cartoon case with cartoon characters, etc.
- But what phone to buy a child already middle school age? Here you should pay attention to the fact that the child already knows how to work more correctly with the equipment, and acquire a more functional model. For example, with built-in camera, player and a number of mobile games.
- For the student it is also necessary to choose a model in the form of a monoblock because of its practicality. But the color of the model is better to be neutral - classic black or metallic. It will not stand out brightly against the background of school uniform.
- Not bad, if such a phone has a slot for an additional memory card. This will increase the amount of stored information in two - three times. So, your child will be able to take photos and listen to your favorite music.
- The interface and menu of the phone should be as clear as possible, without unnecessary items or incomprehensible functions. The child will not be able to deal with them, or, entering the application, which he does not know how to use, will simply break or block the operation of the phone.
- Different passwords and PIN codes should also be as simple as possible. You can immediately program the phone with a PIN - a code consisting of four units, or another combination that your son or daughter can choose and remember.
- Another important criterion for choosing a model should be the capacity of the battery. The longer the phone can work offline, the better. This is especially useful for various school trips and excursions. After all, it is difficult to remotely monitor your child if his phone “sits down”.
- One of the most energy-intensive brands of phones are all the same Nokia and Samsung. The battery charge in the phones of these manufacturers allows the phone to work up to 5 - 7 days without recharging.
- Since children rarely sit in one place, the chance of a phone crashing from hitting the ground or asphalt is very large. Therefore it is worth choosing phones with the strongest case. Some models of Nokia and Siemens have phones with metal inserts to increase the strength of the case.
- Also, the phone must be moisture resistant, because the chance that a child can drop it in a puddle or just a washbasin in a school toilet is also very likely.
- Older Nokia and Siemens models have similar features. And, besides, these models are inexpensive, which in any way is better suited for the first phone.
- Also, when choosing a phone for a student, it is worth remembering that many documents and files are now distributed in electronic format, and to be able to transfer data, the phone must have Bluetooth, as well as a headset for it - a USB cable and a special port.
- Which phone is best suited for a child from 14 to 17 years old, as it supports mobile Internet and WiFi. Since It is at this age that children are now the most actively communicate virtually. The use of social media, e-mail and other Web functions should be available in a mobile phone.
- All the above characteristics have touch phones, smartphones. A touch phone for a teenage child is not just a communications device, but also an attribute of style and prestige. So be prepared for the fact that your child will ask for a more expensive model.
- Since a teenager will need a teenager not so much for work or study, as for communication, you can save money by choosing a model with functions for communication on the Internet, a player and a camera. More advanced functionality will be useless.An additional memory slot may not even be useful. Most of the data will be stored online - in social media. And it will save you money if you buy a model without such a slot.
Special phones for children
Many firms - manufacturers of phones have long been trying to expand the market at the expense of a children's audience. And this is its difficulty, because children do not get along well with technology.
So Siemens tried to launch a mobile especially for small children - the Leonie model. Functional in the phone were three keys that could be pre-programmed. The phone casing was of several bright colors.
Eastcom has made a more functional model. The phone had five keys and the function of downloading photos of parents and linking them to a phone number. Thus, choosing a photo of mom or dad, the child could automatically call them.
Also, this phone model for children limited the number of incoming calls. Only those whose numbers were entered into the SIM card of the phone could call this number.
What is dangerous pancreatitis
What dreams wreath
How to determine treason
How tasty salted lard
Does he love me