What to do so that the milk does not burn?
The problem of escaped or burned milk is familiar to every hostess. This trouble not only spoils the appearance of the dishes and the stove, but also increases the cooking time. Burnt milk has a specific taste and smell, so in order not to spoil the taste of the finished dish, you have to re-boil the milk. This procedure requires close attention, as you may not notice in time when the milk boils. What to do so that it does not burn?
Ways of boiling milk
There are several secrets that will help you heat up the milk so that it does not run away and does not burn.
1. Proper dishes.Do not boil milk in an enamel saucepan, as in it it will surely burn. It is best to use aluminum, glass or stainless steel saucepans for this. Another way to avoid such trouble is to boil the milk in a saucepan with a thick bottom. It allows you to heat the milk more slowly and evenly.
2. Constant stirring. This method is the most common. You need to constantly stir the milk and remove the foam from it, and then it will not run away and will not burn.
3. Fat.Grease the edges of the pan in which you are going to boil the milk, vegetable or butter. The strip of fat should be about 1 cm. The drink will not rise above this strip and will not run away.
4. Sugar. You can prevent milk from burning by using sugar. It is necessary to add 1 teaspoon of sugar or a piece of refined sugar in 1 liter of drink. In addition, it will allow longer preserve the freshness of milk.
5. Cold water.Before you put the pot on the fire, it must be sprinkled with very cold water. You can also add some water to the bottom of the pot and boil it, and then add milk.
6. Plate in the pan.Before pouring milk into the pan at its bottom, you must put a small saucer bottom up. During the boiling of the liquid, it will beat against the walls of the pan, preventing the formation of foam, which is the main reason that milk escapes and burns.
How to save burnt milk?
If you do not follow, and the milk still burned, then you can fix this trouble by using one method. Immediately transfer the burnt milk to another container and cover with a wet towel.This will eliminate the burnt smell.
Raw milk carries many dangers. Therefore, boiling is the best way to protect yourself from them. We hope that our advice will help you to simplify this process as much as possible and your milk will never run away and burn again.
What to do on VK
What is a quarter
How to write a characteristic
How many bears live
My dog is beautiful