Why language tongue?
If you notice an unusual white or yellow bloom in your tongue, then you should be on your guard, because such a problem may indicate a serious illness.
Yellow patina: the main reasons
A yellow patina may appear in the following cases:
- Problems with the digestive system. With this ailment, a person has not only yellow plaque, but also other signs: cough, observed after eating, nausea, heaviness in the stomach, heartburn, lack of appetite.
- Malfunction of the gastrointestinal tract. If there is a yellow tongue, it is provoked by the presence of worms in the body.
- Liver disease. Most often, yellow plaque occurs when a person has a stagnation of bile, pancreatitis and biliary tract dyskinesia.
- Glossitis disease. This disease is accompanied by an inflammatory process that occurs in the field of language. In addition to yellow plaque, small sores may be observed on its surface, a person may notice difficulty in swallowing and chewing.
- Exacerbation of gastritis and peptic ulcer.Such illnesses are accompanied not only by yellow bloom, but also by nausea, pain in the stomach, increased salivation.
- Bad habits. It should also be borne in mind that yellow patina may occur due to frequent smoking, drinking strong tea or coffee.
- Poor hygiene. If yellow patina is accompanied by an unpleasant smell, then the problem is bad brushing of the teeth and tongue.
White Raid: Main Causes
Now consider why there is a white patina on the tongue. Here are the most common reasons:
- Reduced immunity. Most often, white bloom occurs precisely for this reason. After all, when the body's defenses are reduced, the bacteria in the mouth multiply with high activity. This, in turn, leads to the appearance of white bloom.
- The initial stage of gastritis. When a person develops such a disease, not only white bloom forms in his tongue, but also cracks.
- Poor intestinal absorption. Usually, with such a pathology, in the language there is not only a white patina, but teeth remain on it.
- Kidney problems. If white bloom is present only at the tip of the tongue, then it is precisely the poor kidney function that can trigger the occurrence of serious diseases.
- Dehydration of the body.It is most often accompanied by a strong white patina, dry mouth and enlarged papillae.
- Fungal diseases. With their presence in the body appears white cheesy plaque on the tongue.
- Enterocolitis. This disease is accompanied by a white coating on the root of the tongue, which is difficult to clean off.
- Lung disease. When they are present, the patient has a strong white bloom on the sides of the tongue.
Plaque on the tongue: what to do?
When a yellow or white coating appears on the tongue, it is imperative that you undergo a medical examination and pass a series of tests:
- Bacteriological seeding. It is necessary in cases of suspected bacterial stomatitis or candidiasis.
- General blood analysis. With it, it will be possible to identify signs of inflammation in the body.
- Blood chemistry. It will help assess liver function and determine the level of protein in the body.
- Blood for antibodies. Such an analysis will exclude peptic ulcer.
- Ultrasound examination. It allows you to assess the state of the abdominal cavity organs, to identify possible pathologies and existing diseases.
- Fibrogastroduodenoscopy. With this procedure, it will be possible to exclude or identify the disease of the duodenum and stomach.
How to get rid of the raid?
Finding out why you had a raid on your tongue, you can begin to act to eliminate it. So, if it is associated with the presence of a disease, you will need to undergo treatment. If the plaque is caused by the activity of bacteria in the oral cavity, then you will need to more thoroughly brush your teeth and gums, use special brushes and toothpastes. In addition, it will be necessary during the month to rinse your mouth with one of the following means:
- A decoction based on yarrow, plantain and oregano. It is necessary to take the collection of these herbs in the amount of 1 tbsp. spoon and brew 200 ml of water, then leave to infuse, and then use for rinsing the mouth.
- Also for these purposes you can use oak bark. From her, too, is preparing a decoction. It takes 10 grams of bark to make boiling water (250 ml) and leave for 2 hours, then strain the product and rinse it with your mouth.
- Infusion of 1 teaspoon of chamomile, strawberry and sage. Pour the collection with a glass of boiling water and leave for 30 minutes. Then strain the infusion and rinse your mouth.
What kind of phone is a child?
Where is Dzerzhinsk
Ksenia Sobchak gave birth to the firstborn
Lviv: what to see