wikiHow is looking for someone passionate about reading, writing, and education to come work for us in a leadership capacity. In this role, you will own a major written content project. You’ll manage writing and editing teams, build processes to improve efficiency and accountability, and create new ways to inform and delight our readers.
- You love reading and writing, and you know what good prose looks like. You know how to revise mediocre writing until it's crisp, concise, and engaging.
- You are flexible, receptive to feedback, and open to experimenting to find the best approaches to content.
- You are a great operator with stellar organizational skills. You make the trains run on time.
- You are smart, creative, passionate, detail oriented, and pragmatic, all at the same time.
- You are a leader and a superb communicator.
- You love the idea of empowering others to accomplish their goals.
- BA/BS from an accredited university.
- Must be able to work in our Palo Alto office.
- Bonus points if you've accomplished something significant in your life. Maybe you built a business, crushed a charity fundraising goal, paid your way through college, climbed El Capitan, danced 24 hours straight, roller bladed across Montana, etc. It could be anything, but accomplishing it will show us your ability to achieve a goal.
Video: Evening party makeup for dark indian skin | Get ready with me
How to Fireproof a Basement
Milo Ventimiglia on His Favorite Places to Travel, and Why He Skips the Beach
How to Adjust to Hair Loss and Baldness
Essie Mirror Metallics Summer 2012 Collection
How to Control Disobedient Dogs
Hair color ideas for long hair – Latest top best hair colors in 2019
How to clean and care for your leather handbag
How to Understand Security Camera Systems
6 Reasons You Should Be Using ChiaOil
Dsquared Spring – Summer 2015, Milan show
Dr. Pimple Popper Just Got a TV Show and It Looks SO Gross (and So Good)